Like Tree9Likes

Buying Office Furniture in Shenzhen

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Buying Office Furniture in Shenzhen

I want to buy 4 of these:

Any leads in Hong Kong? I'm in Shenzhen this weekend...any leads over there!

Looking to spend 1kish per piece!

The colour doesn't matter so much...

Enderman - we bought a bunch of used office furniture here in HK.

辦公室傢俬 二手辦公室家俬 UC Office Furniture

For 4 units, not worth the hassle of buying in shenzhen, shipping / assembling in HK.

Do you have local staff who can talk to these used furniture places here in HK? YP.COM.HK and Yahoo are good places to search - more than google.

Enderman likes this.

Too big! Any potential saving will be killed by transport!

Lots of companies in Shenzhen ship furniture for next to nowt...I already know of one company that adds $100 per cabinet to NTs...I also know a company in SZ that has a lorry trundling backwards and forwards (they are a stationery co.) and I've stuck bits and pieces on their lorry before...no, I'm in SZ this weekend...I want to look...does anyone know?

in foshan (lecong) you can buy these very cheap. transport about the same as from shenzhen (sounds not intuitive but is true)

Enderman likes this.

FYI...I'm in SZ now and I got 4 cabinets @650RMB each...delivery is 500HKD total...delivered tomorrow...I'll post details later if anyone else needs it...

Quote Originally Posted by Enderman:
    FYI...I'm in SZ now and I got 4 cabinets @650RMB each...delivery is 500HKD total...delivered tomorrow...I'll post details later if anyone else needs it...
    Nice Enderman. Yes I'm interested to know details.

Also interested! Please do share where you bought these items in SZ. Did you also see any house hold furniture?

What was funny, I was visiting the stationery company that I mentioned earlier and I noticed this brochure!!! They sell steel cabinets!!!

I do a bulk buy from these guys every year...if you need bulk stationery, these guys are great.
    wtbhotia and justjoe86 like this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast