Like Tree83Likes

Living and Retiring within your means - or - How not to become "poor"

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiaque:
    I just want to point out. That is so remarkable and unusual it is a news story!
    (Not saying whether that's right or wrong... just wow, that's newsworthy...)
    1) Its Daily Mail - dont give them too much credit
    2) Its not that unusual, but then again most 23 year old who do buy property keep their mouth shut for privacy reasons. Why would you want to advertise this?
    I own few properties around the world - I'm not going to be telling the world how many nor where.

Original Post Deleted
    Lol, time for the second child to reduce the costs per child.
    Skyhook and z754103 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Edwardstorm:
    Lol, time for the second child to reduce the costs per child.
    You know you've been in Hong Kong too long when... you automatically assume that siblings share rooms

Quote Originally Posted by jgl:
    You know you've been in Hong Kong too long when... you automatically assume that siblings share rooms
    Our bunch shared a room till the eldest was 16. When in rome.....

Original Post Deleted
    And how many kids?

Original Post Deleted
    3 kids, no idea of the size never measured it - but it was a 3 tier corner bunk bed arrangment.

We are still there but one has left the house already and we have given the remaining 2 their own bedrooms now. They will be gone soon too - and we are looking to seriously downsize.

Is there anything of reasonable size available on HKIsland for under 25K ?
    civil_servant and jrkob like this.

My rabbit had a room in my house and partners house. Can see I'm not budgeting properly. Fortunately I was its maid.

Never really understood people that keep animals inside...They belong outside and if they are not happy outside then it means they are not native of that country and have no business being there indulging the owner.

Quote Originally Posted by Golem:
    Never really understood people that keep animals inside...They belong outside and if they are not happy outside then it means they are not native of that country and have no business being there indulging the owner.
    Stupid comment... domestic pets are not wild animals and many wouldn't last a day outside. You do know that most pets and farm animals have been bred by humans for 1000s of years and bear very little resemblance to the wild animals that were their ancestors. Our cats are free to come and go as they wish but one of them has never ventured further than the doormat.
    TheBrit, z754103 and HK_Katherine like this.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6