Like Tree9Likes

Where to buy reasonably priced flash (index) cards???

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by RMDNC:
    I need some index cards. What costs $1.99 for 100 (or more) on AMZN US costs US $20 here which is insane. I got this HK price from perusing online stores based in HK. Is there a physical shop I can visit which would sell them for a reasonable price? Also find it insane how hard and time consuming it is to purchase such a simple item.
    Wasting time is the number one reason I no longer shop in Hong Kong. I buy everything online now... most stuff is cheaper so I'm sure it balances out... got well and truly sick of 'Apliu Street' being the answer to every question... $20? Well, what's your time worth? Ask yourself that and figure out how much you want those cards...

Popular, Commercial Press, any store that says 文具 on its sign.

Any stationery shop or, if you are a teacher, the PTU shop in either CWB or Mong Kok.

There are a lot of stationary stores in HK, however they are often very small and tucked away. Try things that look like bookstores - they often have stationary at the back. There is a chain of good ones but I cannot remember it's name... let me try looking...

JP books

This cute article just came across my eyes.
    I'm sure they would have some lovely cards....

https://zolimacitymag.com/slow-hong-...tionery-shops/