Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree4Likes

one golf ball?

Its for my feet so does have to be that small and needs to be quite hard.

Pop over to Sai Kung, hang about the golf ferry pier and offer HK$2 for any golf ball to those queued up. You cannot go to the golf course and poke around in the rough seeking lost balls, due to insurance rules.
    I'd send you one but am out of town just now. And by the way, all golf balls are the same size and weight. Only color can vary, and naturally, condition. For the $2 you offer you will not get the best ball. But it will not matter to your foot.

Update: my coworker is letting me borrow a massage ball she has that is about the same size as a golf ball and pretty hard.

Quote Originally Posted by foreverhobbes
    So my physio asked me to get a golf ball to do some massaging exercises. I went to Decathlon but that branch didn't have any, and they told me I have to buy at least six. I have no need for six golf balls (and with the size of my flat don't want extra stuff hanging around).

Anyone have a spare golf ball they are not using that you could throw my way? Or any tips on where to buy just one?
    Why not go to a drive range or course and steal one. Or you are too cheap to spend money on transportation. Use a rock will save you money as well IMO.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2