Seaview Crescent Kitchen drawer problem

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Seaview Crescent Kitchen drawer problem

Hi,

I live in Seaview Crescent and I have this problem since I move into this apartment. We have 3 drawers under the stove and I realize dirt (not sure what to call) from the stove constantly fall into the 3 drawers. Anyone experience this before and what is your remedy?

Close the drawers?

Close the drawers is not the option becuase the kitchen is already lack storing space. I use them to put away my dishes and etc. I need to know anyone living at Seaview Crescent has this problem or is it just me?

Quote Originally Posted by meechan:
    Hi,

I live in Seaview Crescent and I have this problem since I move into this apartment. We have 3 drawers under the stove and I realize dirt (not sure what to call) from the stove constantly fall into the 3 drawers. Anyone experience this before and what is your remedy?
    Why don't you take some photos of what's happening, post them here in the forums so we can see the extent of the problem ?

You'll likely get a more expedient answer from a wider forum audience, if you do.......

You don't mean you leave them open (as in pulled out)?

No, I don't leave them open. Some flaky thingy from underneath the stove just constantly fall into the drawer eventhough I close the drawers. I'll just post some pictures here later.

Here is the pic.

Name:  Photo0029.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  477.3 KB

Uncle Dipper's cut out and keep guide to dealing with flaky thingys under the stove:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    There are many things you can do, here are some of Uncle Dipper's favourite ones:

1) Remove the flaky thingy that lives under the stove thereby eliminating the flaky droppings from the flaky thingy.

2) Leave the flaky thingy there but put a barrier between the flaky thingy and the drawer to collect the flaky droppings from the flaky thingy (a sheet of tin foil for example)

3) Learn to embrace the flaky thingy. Collect the flaky droppings of the flaky thingy and make a beautiful flaky mosaic in your kitchen that will surprise and amaze your friends.

4) Get an odd job man to investigate your flaky thingy and come up with an ingenious plan for facilitating your flaky thingy related desires.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by dipper; 29-11-2011 at 10:49 AM.

I did put a tin foil between but still I got those dirt (the odd job man recommend this but not helping at all). Anyone know how to permenantly avoiding this?

I'm so sick of always pulling out the drawers to clean everything. What a mess!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast