Like Tree1Likes

Airconditioning Servicing In Lantau

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Tung Chung mum:
    None of our airconditioners are Midea!!
    Which ones are those? Cant you stop writing one liners? Provide full info if you want some ones help?
    reprazent likes this.

Indeed, I'm wondering how much the ridiculous quotes you are getting. Kinda hard for us to recommend someone cheaper. (oftenly I see $300-400 on adverts)

amrit - I havent asked for anyones help in regards to airconditioners .

A comment was made that airconditioners in TungChung were Midea brand and I commented that ours were not.
    I also asked which companies the OP had enquired with so we could offer other suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by Tung Chung mum:
    amrit - I havent asked for anyones help in regards to airconditioners .

A comment was made that airconditioners in TungChung were Midea brand and I commented that ours were not.
    I also asked which companies the OP had enquired with so we could offer other suggestions.
    I thought you are the OP didnt see that start of the thread. Anyways if the OP reads this they can call the company their Aircons are from.

If you want to comment on future threads, please read from the beginning so you know what you are actually commenting on !!

Getting new air conditioners: need recommendations

Did you find any good ones in the end who won't rip you off in Tung Chung?
    I have had the same problem.

Had Lap Sing company doing the checks but air cons still blowing out non-cooling air.
    The last visit they made they told me whoever worked on them before shouldn't have done what they did as it made the problem worse.
    When I told them their same company were the last ones who did the work, they kept denying it.
    Anyway, I've given up with them on the air cons. Still use them for painting walls though as they've done a good job all 3 times I've used them and are cheaper than 2 other quotes I got.

Think I may need to get the air cons replaced.
    Any recommendations for good tried and tested companies to get new ones from and install them without being ripped off?

Anyone know how much it'll cost approximately?
    Am in 1 bed 5?? sq ft flat in Coastal Skyline.
    1 in lounge and 1 in bedroom for replacing.

I have the same problem in South Lantau (Mui Wo) and in fact do have a Midea split a/c unit - is there anyone highly recommended on repairs / maintenance?

Thanks