Like Tree5Likes

Lamps and lighting

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

tried to upload a photo

Last edited by imparanoic; 23-11-2012 at 06:44 AM.

led coving with slow transitional colours

Quote Originally Posted by imparanoic:
    as ikea diodier has limitations ( new model is slightly different has a dial controls), as the older one only add a single switch, thus, only seem to change instantly to 7 colours with now transitional colours, also rather expensive, HK$599 for 4 x 25cm, multiple units will be price, ie, for entire room

nevertheless, the ikea one is much better/versatile and significant cheaper than very expensive rg led projector by philips.

I have install full remote controlled ambient/mood colour ( can control to slow/fast transitional colours, even flashing primary, all sorts, full rgb control) at 14 metres around my lounge and behind walled coving and it looks wicked, the coving also has led ( halogen mr 16 ) led spotlights , involves 3 drivers (more than 5 meters require seperate driver) main transformer for 14 meters of led and remote reciever, it was not even that expensive, but remember, you need a quality transformer

my inspiration was the hk space musuem led outdoor lighting on the doom structure
    That sounds pretty cool! I'm using the ones with dial controls. Obviously, I'll have to turn on them one by one, but that's not too much work. Would love a remote to control them all though! Yes it does cost a bit. I got 5 of them. So that's 20 strips in total for the place.

Quote Originally Posted by wtbhotia:
    Sounds more like a LOVE MOTEL
    Haha, yes it's a bit like that. But a CLASSY love motel. Gotta have some mood light around the bed yo! Works every time

Quote Originally Posted by Lootoo:
    Which mood are you going for?
    See the above and make your own conclusion.