Like Tree3Likes

Where to buy beds in Hong Kong?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

For simple pine beds. Try takad n jade rattan. They have stores across hk

Sent from my GT-I9305 using GeoClicks mobile app

Natfixit likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hongkong7:
    i am thinking of getting some custom bunk beds made top bunk for the maid bottom bunk for the kid - did you happen get anything like that done and how as the price and quality ?. Do they do metal and wood frames.Would like some idea before calling if possible - thanks
    they can do bunk beds for sure.
    I have done single beds for kids before and so have many friends - quality and price is good. Took him 10 days to get a job done.
    Single kids wood bed with supporting maids pull out bed and drawers with custom art work and spray paint - around $2-4k, depending on level of work required.
    Bunk bed not sure nor metal frames - you should call them.

Quote Originally Posted by amitsingh_hk:
    they can do bunk beds for sure.
    I have done single beds for kids before and so have many friends - quality and price is good. Took him 10 days to get a job done.
    Single kids wood bed with supporting maids pull out bed and drawers with custom art work and spray paint - around $2-4k, depending on level of work required.
    Bunk bed not sure nor metal frames - you should call them.
    Thanks for your time to reply: gives me a good idea what to ask for when I call ,cheers

i was just at dsc yesterday checking out bunk beds, but now we are probably going to get a sofa bed instead. our smaller bedrooms are simply not big enough to put in a bunk bed. it fits, but it would be really crowded afterward. i think that's pretty much most of the apartments here in hk. but dsc has decent cheap selections. they are like as low as 3k. as far as matress, i don't know. i like firm matress which is good for your back. i think the bunk bed matress cost another 2 to 3k. not sure the quality though.

oh, dsc said that they do customized bunk beds too, but it would cost a lot more...

Whamapoa in Hung Hom has many furniture beds. We got a double bed custom made for $4000 or so the spent $3500 on a mattress from pricerite.

Quality is decent... not as good as say a pocket sealy or relyon but gives a good nights sleep.

DSC offers average mattress and IKEA are a little unaupportive. Also, with IKEA the size means you have to buy matress, bedding etc from them.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using GeoClicks Mobile

OP, Why not buy the mattress you need for your family, then have the bed frame made to fit. There are furniture shops that do make furniture to order ( can't say for myself as we brought our beds from overseas and they were not cheap in quality or price, but friends and acquaintances have informed us of their experiences ) . I would avoid IKEA or any cheap place. I do not work for Wing On, but the service and quality for what we paid for on buying our bed ( it was an ensemble that fitted into an already made bed frame ) was worth it. The sales lady even came to our apartment ( we lived in mid levels then) and measured the frame to make mattress ensemble fit, plus we had a couple of free sealy pillows ( also good quality, IMO and my husband and I have tried countless pillows in previous years) . Also, we managed to bargain the price down by 20 per cent.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2