Like Tree3Likes

Where to buy beds in Hong Kong?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Where to buy beds in Hong Kong?

I am moving from sydney to Hong Kong in August with my husband and two kids - looking for some decent quality timber bunks for the kids (budget below 10000). Are there specialty bed stores in Hong Kong?

Dsc will have a range. Also Ikea will too. Also Wing On you can try.

Sent from somewhere....

It depends on what you all want cheap or quality. My physio recommended against IKEA or any cheap mattress, for health's sake. I replaced a sealy I bought in Brisbane with a sealy posturapedic from Wing On Sheung Wan, bought just after we arrived here, and no complaints. I will last us another 10 or so years.

Football16 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Natfixit:
    It depends on what you all want cheap or quality. My physio recommended against IKEA or any cheap mattress, for health's sake. I replaced a sealy I bought in Brisbane with a sealy posturapedic from Wing On Sheung Wan, bought just after we arrived here, and no complaints. I will last us another 10 or so years.

Quality stores please, not ikea. Are there any stores that just sell beds?

Quote Originally Posted by Lkha5:
    Quality stores please, not ikea. Are there any stores that just sell beds?
    You won't get much quality for your budget, but you could try Wing On, Sogo or Jusco.

Quote Originally Posted by Natfixit:
    OP did you read this post? This post suggests Wing On - not IKEA.

as far as I have seen, Wing On don't sell beds. On the 2/fl., there are just mattresses and bed linen.

Go to Furama Furniture in Kowloon - 2330 5218. Speak to Marty. He will get the job done, speaks good English and will give you a reasonable price.

I'm a huge fan of memory foam and went to Wing-On this weekend. Got a Sinomax memory foam/foam mattress for 3,000 delivered. Almost everything is like 10-15% cheaper than advertised as well - make sure to ask for the discounts.

Much, much better than the mattresses that IKEA offers.

Quote Originally Posted by amitsingh_hk:
    as far as I have seen, Wing On don't sell beds. On the 2/fl., there are just mattresses and bed linen.

Go to Furama Furniture in Kowloon - 2330 5218. Speak to Marty. He will get the job done, speaks good English and will give you a reasonable price.
    i am thinking of getting some custom bunk beds made top bunk for the maid bottom bunk for the kid - did you happen get anything like that done and how as the price and quality ?. Do they do metal and wood frames.Would like some idea before calling if possible - thanks

For simple pine beds. Try takad n jade rattan. They have stores across hk

Sent from my GT-I9305 using GeoClicks mobile app

Natfixit likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast