Looking for an Interior Designer

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Looking for an Interior Designer

Hello everyone,
    I am new here and I would like to ask to this community if anyone can refer me an Interior Designer.
    I am going to renew my new flat and I would like to find a reliable, professional (and not tooo expensive!) designer that can help me not only with the design but also with the contractor, the works and all the process!! Am I asking too much?
    Instead to use google I thought here someone can have some good referral!
    Thanks
    EL
    PS: I would prefer someone with western background/style

All of the western owned, managed and run, renovation companies that I know of that do quality work, wont even come out to quote for work that is less than $500,000HKD. They're also in high demand ( in my area ie Sai Kung they are ) with full work quotas, so you are likely to be in for a bit of a wait, 6 months etc before they can even dedicate time for you. And yes they can afford to pick and choose who they work for. The nature of the beast, if you want a quality finish and work completed on time.

If your renovation is within the $500K - $1 million range I'll pm you a recommendation, but if you aren't willing to spend that much there is no point wasting their time.

Local renovation places do $300 - $400K renovations in great abundance but don't expect materials to last longer than a couple of years.. You get what you pay for.

Last edited by Skyhook; 06-09-2013 at 03:48 PM.

http://www.ozure.com/

Local firm with lots of experience. Call them for a quote.

BCD

If you are looking for a very modern, crisp design - I have a recommendation.
    If you are after a more traditional and 'decorated' type design - I have another person to recommend.
    I have worked with both and they have excellent work.

Thanks to all for the info.
    BCD! the first type is better for me! You can email me the contact if you prefer.
    Thanks Skyhook. Well let's say now I care more to find a designer that suits my idea of "house", then contractor and materials can be local. Until the contractor is reliable and a good professional follows the works...!

Great and reliable architect

Hi EL.HK,
    I decisively would recommend Lo Spazio design. You can contact Moreno 2814 9800.
    Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by EL.HK
    Hello everyone,
    I am new here and I would like to ask to this community if anyone can refer me an Interior Designer.
    I am going to renew my new flat and I would like to find a reliable, professional (and not tooo expensive!) designer that can help me not only with the design but also with the contractor, the works and all the process!! Am I asking too much?
    Instead to use google I thought here someone can have some good referral!
    Thanks
    EL
    PS: I would prefer someone with western background/style

Thank you Muriel1! It sounds promising!
    El.

Give John Shostrom a call on 9440-2211, or email [email protected].

He has been in HK over thirty years, and depending on the size of the flat will come in under $500,000 with good quality materials.

Thank you Cwbguy!!

Hi, have you managed to get your renovation done? I will be starting mine shortly and would like some recommendations too! Please let me know your experience. Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast