Sai Kung - Furniture restoration / repair

Sai Kung - Furniture restoration / repair

I am looking for someone to restore a solid teak TV cabinet (stained) to its original colour. I have been googling for days but can't find anyone. I was referred to 2nd chance, but apparently they don't offer this service. Can anyone recommend a carpetner /joiner?

Furniture-Repairing & Refinishing - Kam Lun Upholstery Interior Decoration Co, Proper Furniture Limited, Casey Workshop, Tsun Sing Sofa Co, Casey Workshop Ltd, Cheung Fat Professional Enginerring Co Ltd, Chung Ngai, Creation Curtain & Sofa Co, Ho Keu

Casey Workshop in Wong Chuk Hang does this - they used to advertise in the dollar saver (an old printed listings publication)... a bit expensive, but might be worth calling some of the other too.

Thanks Shri. I have tried Casey and they won't do it for just one piece. I'll try some of the others.

Where abouts are you located?

If you're on HK island, I might have a guy who can help. Used to work for a furniture store and their their repairs / touch up. Not too sure if he is up for this specific thing and able to travel.

Unfortunately I'm in Sai Kung

Had seen a mention of a furniture repair place in the old town area in Sai Kung Magazine.

Perhaps call them?

http://saikung.com/contactus/

Or wait for @wtbhotia to come up with some magical recommendations?