Where can I buy carpet?

Closed Thread

Where can I buy carpet?

Need to carpet an office floor 2k sq ft. AC is on all the time, we are not asking for anything else. Just asking where can we buy carpet? I've searched this topic but all there are are old topics, comments going outside of the subject matter and no good contacts/location/addresses.

Pls let me know where I can buy carpet in HK and get it installed. It seems to be difficult to find. I don't want a rug. I want carpet. Thank you for understanding.

Even in Mong Kok where all the hardware shops are, the stores that sell the wall to wall carpet will quote you for installation.

Talk to your building management. They should have an address or two of contractors who have worked in the building.

The contractors will be able to sort you out. Not something you really want to buy and install on your own.

YP has a very comprehensive list of carpet wholesalers, many of them should do tiles.

Carpets & Rugs-Wholesalers & Manufacturers - Tai Sang Carpet Co, Fatimen Carpet Co Ltd, Art Mat (HK) Limited, Pacific Cleaners Ltd, Chung Hing Carpet Decoration Materials Co, Decor Fls Engrg Ltd, Dickson & Associates Co Ltd, Freda Carpet Ltd, Golden

Try Lockhart Rd Wanchai or Portland St Mong Kok

There's a shop literally called "Carpet" on Fleming road in Wanchai.

I've never been in but if they don't have what you are looking for then you can do them for false advertising