Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree14Likes

Bathroom renovation HK island

Thanks for the tips, I'll keep it in mind. Any idea if the amount I'm budgeting is suitable? I'm going to go around and get some quotes in a couple of days but I want to make sure I'm not wasting my time before I set out.

yes doable

strikeblue and shri like this.

I third the suggestion of going to the shops to pick tiles. A contractor may bring you 3-4 samples but walk down the street (Lockhart Rd. In Wanchai) and you have a lot more variety and prices. You can find a tile 90% similar to your favorite for 10% of the price sometimes.

I recommend a 3 or 4 in 1 shower panel, it turns your bath into a bit of a spa for a low price and very little space used.

strikeblue likes this.

Thanks, I do plan to shop around before making the decison. Would you happen to know the area/street for tiles/materials in MK as well?

strikeblue and shri like this.

Quote Originally Posted by strikeblue
    Thanks for the tips, I'll keep it in mind. Any idea if the amount I'm budgeting is suitable? I'm going to go around and get some quotes in a couple of days but I want to make sure I'm not wasting my time before I set out.
    Easily doable, as long as you're putting in some legwork to make sure that the pricing for the tiles / accessories etc is under control.

Like AmRa6 said - you're quite likely to find tiles which are discounted at the shops. Same goes for sinks, toilets etc.
    strikeblue likes this.
    Have a GeoExpat related problem - please create a support ticket.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2