Like Tree32Likes

Very bad experience with TequilaKola

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by juanalias
    Welcome to Geoexpat, dhxy. We don't sympathise, we know more than you and we like to rub your nose in it.
    Sorry, I have no sympathy for people that blindly sign a contract, then bitterly complain later about the contract they signed.
    TheBrit and Ellenna like this.

Many thanks all. Agree that we were too naive in several different ways. What’s most shocking and make we feel sad is that they don’t even apologise or try to make things right. This experience with them is definitely discouraging for us to even consider them ever again. Quality and design is one thing, to have a sincere care for customers is another thing. We won’t be surprised if the business suffers given the level of service and care they offer to their customers. Don’t believe we would see this type of things elsewhere but in Hong Kong you have only limited choices so they have certain monopoly power. Very unfair for relatively powerless individual customers

Nothing is unfair about extra cushions when you're privileged to buy rather luxurious furniture.

Just ask how you can buy the additional ones you want and try to charmingly negotiate for a cheaper price.

Movers in Hong Kong make mistakes and are a special fussy bunch of people. I've got scratches on my floors from movers/furniture moving around. It was painful when it happened. May very well lose thousands in my deposit, and yet life goes on.

At least I'm not the parent of the protesting kid who just died trying to campaign for freedom for his city... or a Filipino who just lost their home to an earthquake.

You sound very American -- expecting things to be up to certain "customer service" standards elsewhere in the world. Then again it's very British to talk in terms of things being fair... Talk about first world problems.

Ellenna, jimbo and MandM! like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiaque
    Nothing is unfair about extra cushions when you're privileged to buy rather luxurious furniture.

Just ask how you can buy the additional ones you want and try to charmingly negotiate for a cheaper price.

Movers in Hong Kong make mistakes and are a special fussy bunch of people. I've got scratches on my floors from movers/furniture moving around. It was painful when it happened. May very well lose thousands in my deposit, and yet life goes on.

At least I'm not the parent of the protesting kid who just died trying to campaign for freedom for his city... or a Filipino who just lost their home to an earthquake.

You sound very American -- expecting things to be up to certain "customer service" standards elsewhere in the world. Then again it's very British to talk in terms of things being fair... Talk about first world problems.
    Very American that they always complain.

Has nothing to do with certain customer service standards. They absolutely suck in America, and delivery services most of the time forget certain pieces in your order!! That's my life now...
    Elegiaque likes this.

Please share the photo you took at the shop and what they actually delivered.

MABinPengChau and Elegiaque like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MandM!
    Very American that they always complain.

Has nothing to do with certain customer service standards. They absolutely suck in America, and delivery services most of the time forget certain pieces in your order!! That's my life now...
    Really no idea if the OP is actually American. But yes, it does baffle me that Americans go to other countries then get so upset at how "poor" the services -- because it's not exactly as how they expect it -- are without taking a good look in the mirror...
    MandM! likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiaque
    Really no idea if the OP is actually American. But yes, it does baffle me that Americans go to other countries then get so upset at how "poor" the services -- because it's not exactly as how they expect it -- are without taking a good look in the mirror...
    That's just how Americans are programmed, to complain, as most companies will give something for free. So why not.

I have been ordering take out. And most meals were missing something. I messaged Uber eats for one item and they ended up giving me close to US $40 refund. But I really just wanted the one item (which was less than $10).

With my business in the states, I run it with a Asian mindset, no freebies. It causes a lot of headaches but people can be programmed.

[QUOTE=dhxy;3673041]
    As only one mover was still present,/QUOTE]

your mehndi must have still been wet.

Name:  912083087a03d7324ed74857ee431f62.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  94.5 KB

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2