I've got a floor waste drain in both bathrooms.

Is there a place I can get a non-permanent cover for the drain? Some plastic or silicon sheet?

I bought a silicon cup cover from the $12 store - would fit perfect, but it has a lump on the underside so it doesn't sit flush.
I can tape it down, but it's a hassle removing the tape when it comes to washing the bathroom.

I think I had a phone sticky thing for the dashboard, but I have no idea where to buy stuff in Hong Kong.

One of the floor wastes has a bad odour. The other one, not so bad. Both are between the shower/bath and toilet - pretty close. I've tried bleach, vinegar and baking soda, drain cleaner, cleaning sticks from the US, bio tablets from Aus. I think it's predominantly the toilet (sea water). Smell only goes away if I pour fresh/tap water down the floor waste. Even flushing the toilet once (without any type of human business) and the smell returns.

It's a new building - first tenant/occupier. Building people say that can't smell anything, said it will go away after a while, pour bleach, etc. Needless to say, moving out as soon as the break lease is up.