Like Tree1Likes

fire sensor alarm

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

fire sensor alarm

did you install a fire protection alarm in your home? aka smoke detector in US.

my apt does not have any.

Most people don't, afaik they aren't legally required. You can buy your own though

i am surprised and scared that smoke detector is not required in every home.

i am heavy sleeper. if theres a fire in my building while i am sleeping, i would probably die from carbon monoxide.

I have one in every room near the window. I reckon if the flat under me burns, the smokes going to come up to my window.

you can buy from fortress....and the guy 2 floors below is a smoker..

also....ABOUT DRAGON FIREEYE

[COLOR=rgba(26, 26, 26, 0.7)]Welcome to Dragon FireEye, the number 1 smoke detector in Hong Kong - the only smoke detector to be selected, marketed and supported specifically in Hong Kong and exclusively for the residential Hong Kong housing market that aims to protect you and your family from fire. [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(26, 26, 26, 0.7)]Dragon FireEye smoke detectors have been manufactured to several internationally recognised standards, namely European Standard EN 14604 and are accepted by the Hong Kong Fire Services Department. The Dragon FireEye smoke detector is manufactured under a ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System and have gained first class worldwide accreditations and independent 3rd party approvals from; [/COLOR]

• United Kingdom - LPCB
    • France - NF
    • Germany - VDS

Quote Originally Posted by euless:
    did you install a fire protection alarm in your home? aka smoke detector in US.

my apt does not have any.
    I did install one by the door. I'm a heavy sleeper too. You can easily get them from Amazon

I installed both smoke detectors and a carbon monoxide detector. Bought them all from Amazon, battery powered.

Just remember to change the batteries each year - either when paying taxes of on birthday or something else you can associate with it.

jimbo_jones likes this.

I use these ones, Xiaomi made by Honeywell

https://buy.mi.com/hk/item/3183600023

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast