Like Tree5Likes

Kitchen Improvements

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thanks @rani! I think I will struggle too, especially around the sink…

Quote Originally Posted by misshappy26:
    Kitchen rental renovation

Hi expaters, I am looking for some advice regarding my kitchen as I have zero experience. I am renting but would like to improve my kitchen as much as I can; it is looking fairly battered as it hasn’t been replaced in a long time. I don’t want to ask my landlord to do it because I know my rent will increase.

Ideally I would love to replace the countertop and kitchen sink as these are very old and definitely looking their age. I don’t want to spend a lot of cash given it’s a rental so I’m considering applying the contact adhesive paper that you can get over the backsplash tiles to make those look more modern and fresh and the same with the countertop. Before I go down the contact paper route, does anyone know of somewhere I can get a countertop fairly cheaply e.g. factory prices, as well as a new kitchen sink? I don’t really want to spend more than HKD $1000 in total.

Thank you!
    Photos?

An entry quality 3' quartz top is possible as low as $800 and a under counter sink $2-300. Plus $200 for the new trap and glue etc.

Have you tried really hard to clean up your old sink?
    Name:  6136-dtSbgL._AC_SL1318_.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  89.6 KB

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2