Like Tree13Likes

Interior decoration in Hong Kong ?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I am an interior designer just starting out (post diploma) so am "cheap" at the moment. I have redesigned, and renovated multiple properties in London, both houses and flats and a 5 bedroom country house in Spain. I am away from Thursday for a month but if you can wait till after then I would be happy to have a chat with you and help out with mood boards, floorplan layouts, purchase lists etc etc

jgl, greenmark, cookie09 and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckster007:
    5K to get someone to tell you how to fill up empty spaces in a rented apartment??? hmmm ?? this thread got me confused

I would not pay someone to tell me how to interior decorate an apartment that I am renting ONLY.
    Some people really struggle with interior design... I have friends who have been in a 70k/month apartment for over a year with no furniture beyond the bare essentials and absolutely no decoration or proper light fittings. I'm sure they'd see this as a bargain
    cookie09 and shri like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Peaky:
    Some people really struggle with interior design... I have friends who have been in a 70k/month apartment for over a year with no furniture beyond the bare essentials and absolutely no decoration or proper light fittings. I'm sure they'd see this as a bargain
    I would seriously laugh and even back hand slap the guy if he was a mate of mine for not being able to make such a simple decision. Anyways each to their own, if they like living with bare essentials then it must mean they can live with it and dont need anymore clutter so good for them LOL

Id rather live with bare essentials as well, moving out is easier

Here are a couple of people you can contact:

https://www.bsquareddesignhk.com/

https://www.zipcode888.com/ (no project is too small and no budget too tight)

cookie09 likes this.