Like Tree6Likes

Handyman service

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Handyman service

Our handyman for some years is not responding. So I am looking for someone handy (apt description) for minor repair works as re-applying kitchen counter table silicone seal, gluing back small kitchen panels, fixing light switches, fixing integrated light points, fixing railing in the walk-in closet and finally adding variable speed regulator to a Hunter Pacific ceiling mounted fan.

Any suggestion? Thanks.

Drop these guys a line. Have not used them, but they are a resonably well organised corporate setup.. not just a man with a drill.

https://geoexpat.com/directory/home-...services/20112

Also, what part of town are you in?

Last edited by shri; 08-11-2022 at 12:46 PM.

From what I read on their Terms of Coverage my needs are not covered by Papabo. Lots of exclusions. Also the service Plan looks somewhat like a subscription model. Thanks anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by wuming:
    From what I read on their Terms of Coverage my needs are not covered by Papabo. Lots of exclusions. Also the service Plan looks somewhat like a subscription model. Thanks anyway.
    I've used Papabo recently and they do one off services. Just WA them.
    shri likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by pin:
    I've used Papabo recently and they do one off services. Just WA them.
    Can you please let me know how are there charges? I am looking for some small tasks in discovery bay and would probably be 4-5 hours of work for a handyman (including some electric work).

Quote Originally Posted by bsc1280:
    Can you please let me know how are there charges? I am looking for some small tasks in discovery bay and would probably be 4-5 hours of work for a handyman (including some electric work).
    It really depends on what you need done. WA them and send photos. They will give you a quote.

https://www.papabo.hk/faq

It is a subscription model. Basically an insurance with some repair work included. And additional charges including those for "pre-existing conditions". Clearly employed someone from the health insurance biz. Surprising enough no declaration of how much and penalties for early termination.
    Last edited by wuming; 09-11-2022 at 11:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wuming:
    https://www.papabo.hk/faq

It is a subscription model. Basically an insurance with some repair work included. And additional charges including those for "pre-existing conditions". Clearly employed someone from the health insurance biz. Surprising enough no declaration of how much and penalties for early termination.
    Like I said they do one offs. You don't have to subscribe with them.

Quote Originally Posted by bsc1280:
    Why don't you join the DB whatsapp group and ask your neighbours?

Anything in Sha Tau Kok? Close to
    ICHK.

Last edited by wuming; 09-11-2022 at 01:45 PM.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast