Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By justjoe86

Wailing - No the mainland is getting in on the act

Closed Thread

Wailing - No the mainland is getting in on the act

It used to be easy. You'd hear a kid wailing in public whilst throwing a tantrum and it was almost always a little expat terror and a parent at the end of their tether.

But times have changed and the little emperors also see no issue with loudly displaying effectively private problems in public areas.

It is good to see our brethren across the border adopting liberal western attitudes.

i've seen a lot more local kids throwing a fit in public than expat kids. only once have i ever wanted to smack an expat kid silly. he was screaming his head off at his grandfather on the db ferry.

but perhaps the difference in our experiences comes down to the differences in where we hang out.

Yup definitely local kids that are more prone to little emporer syndrome.
    Sadly they seem to know how to get away with it because the maids are usually too scared to berate them for fear of getting the sack.

95% of the population is local so yeah for sure you will see more locals doing it...rocket science.

I know what... Let's start a conversation comparing expats, locals and mainlanders.

I know what, let's involve children too.

Fuck a duck.

Now back to the beer. It's public holiday tomorrow!

Last edited by justjoe86; 01-05-2012 at 12:26 AM.
    Skyhook likes this.