best news source... does it exist??

Closed Thread

best news source... does it exist??

Wanted to know what news channel/paper you guys use that you feel is the most reliable and the LEAST biased... after living in the U.S.-media bubble for the past 25 years of my life in the states... it was virtually impossible to find another perspective other than those from the U.S. media. now that i turn to CNN / Fox News, i realize how friggin LIMITED and even biased their news coverage/anchors can really be... eg. their reporting about the winter-storms in China was pretty much a chance for the anchors to bash china and spin it to becoming a 'human rights' issue... (ie. china government doesn't take care of it's people/workers...) - followed by coverage on this one missing woman's story like over an hour, britney another hour....it's so obvious now but it also leaves me wondering... what's really the most reliable new channel/source these days...?

Last edited by goleoboy; 05-02-2008 at 11:39 PM.

You're never going to find a completely unbiased news source, but certainly almost anything is better than Fox News. You could start with BBC World News, that is pretty easy to get over here. If you want to get a different scope on things, check out Al-Jazeera. For the most part, I like to get information from as many sources as I can and then make up my own mind based all the facts that I have.

Best of luck,

Peter