Obama supporters results viewing lunch on March 4th at McSorley's -All Welcome....

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Obama supporters results viewing lunch on March 4th at McSorley's -All Welcome....

This is not a fundraising event. A small group of Obama supporters are getting together at McSorely's on Staunton in Soho for lunch to watch the election results. No you don't have to be an Obama supporter to come..."It's a free country"...or is it?

Stop by....! Sorry this is so last minute, but there are lives to be lived..... Cheers!

Last edited by betsylindsey; 04-03-2008 at 09:49 PM. Reason: We couldn't see Obama in the title, as it was cut-off with....

I'd love to, but I have to work :|

Angry Barack Obama bombarded by media

Going to be a *VERY* close call.

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.

climber - This one has more twists and turns that I thought it would. What a mess ...

Quote Originally Posted by KnowItAll:
    climber - This one has more twists and turns that I thought it would. What a mess ...
    Yeah, looks like Clinton just won Ohio so the drama continues...

If I were a betting man (not in this case) she might take texas too.

Going for lunch .. lets see what happens next.

(Wondering how many homeless could have been given food and shelter in the US for the amount of money these nutters are spending to inflate their egos)

Quote Originally Posted by KnowItAll:
    (Wondering how many homeless could have been given food and shelter in the US for the amount of money these nutters are spending to inflate their egos)
    Amen. The money spent on this 2.5 year "American Idol" could of fed many!!!

Again, people will blame me, but to call this an example of "democracy" is kind of a joke.....

I have always followed closely the US campaign, even if I am a european, and the fact that each states has different voting system, not only make it a headhache to understand for the outsiders (but also for US citizens) but considerably flaws the end results....and the fact, as it happened in 2000 that a candidate can win the election without winning the popular vote is simply not understandable.

In addition, as pointed out by Climber and KIA, the amount of money is clearly obscene and makes you really wonder....

That said, my money would be on Hillary....not that I support her but Bill and her live and breath politics....

A bit off topic.

I think there may be a need for a primary re-count.

I heard someone in Texas may have spotted a "hanging chad" or it may have been a UFO.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast