Like Tree18Likes

Abduction scare at Ho Man Tin primary school

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

My take:

Distracted woman doesn't notice when her charge hops onto a bus. Woman tries to save face by concocting ridiculous kidnapping story.

FFS!
    Fiona in HKG and closedcasket like this.

So they really blocked ur Stuff4xpat and Bryant English log ins access?

Sent from my GT-I9210 using GeoClicks Mobile

justjoe86 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by INXS:

My take:

Distracted woman doesn't notice when her charge hops onto a bus. Woman tries to save face by concocting ridiculous kidnapping story.

FFS!
    Certainly not beyond the realm of possibility...seems strange that the girl clams up about the incident, but is happy to otherwise talk to total strangers (reporters)...

Sent from my GT-I9000 using GeoClicks Mobile

Quote Originally Posted by INXS:

My take:

FFS!
    totally agree. even the versions of the story seem to be changing: first she went to take the girl out of the bus and "saw some strange woman". now she "saw the woman to take the girl into the bus".

the sad thing is that if this incident happened to a FDH, she would be fired, sued and whatever else.
    grandma however gets away with fabricating a huge story, creating waves all across police and media and in the end probably gets commended for being vigilant about the whereabouts of the child under her supervision...

also like this one:

"Police are looking for a Chinese woman aged between 40 and 50 and about 1.65 metres tall with short hair. She was wearing a floral T-shirt and blue jeans."

sounds like about 20% of the female population in Hong Kong...

Quote Originally Posted by cookie09:
    also like this one:

"Police are looking for a Chinese woman aged between 40 and 50 and about 1.65 metres tall with short hair. She was wearing a floral T-shirt and blue jeans."

And the other 80% could be recognised by wearing a frown and with a Hermes hello kitty handbag carried by a boyfriend / husband

Quote Originally Posted by HKITperson:
    And the other 80% could be recognised by wearing a frown and with a Hermes hello kitty handbag carried by a boyfriend / husband
    Ah, gives me sweet memories of a great thread about boyfriends carrying handbags.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal
    also like this one:

No word of "looked like a Mainlander"?
    dear giant and Fiona in HKG like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Claire ex-ax:
    No word of "looked like a Mainlander"?
    Don't start anything like that on this thread. I would would need to get paid $50 cents again.
    INXS likes this.

also like this one:

They should send a police van out to Tin Shui Wai now.....she's been cloned!
    dear giant likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast