Like Tree174Likes

Mainland couple allowing child to defecate on MTR

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast

Mainland couple allowing child to defecate on MTR

Not sure if this has already been posted but this video has gone viral apparently.
    Note its a safe news article link.

http://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/a...ain-goes-viral

Why didn't they get off the train and use the free toilets that are in every station along that line.

TheBrit likes this.

Time to change the signs from 'NO SPITTING' to 'NO SHITTING' ?

"Last week, the mainland blogosphere was up in arms after a photo surfaced of a group of western tourists relieving themselves on a Shanghai overpass."

The difference being that in Shanghai that's just par for the course, while shitting on the MTR, even if collected in a plastic bag, isn't.

Well, 5000 years of culture.....

Reminded of a similiar incident on the Guangzhou metro. Athough in that case, the kid defecating was 10 years old (and look to have no mental disabilities). Interesting enough, save for a young lady who quietly reprimanded the parents, the mainlanders on the train had no reaction.

What?! Not this shit again...

Dankleness likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by emx:
    Why didn't they get off the train and use the free toilets that are in every station along that line.
    Errrm.....they explained very clearly that the child had an upset stomach and had to go.

What would be more hygienic for everyone, diarrhoea soaked trousers and screaming kids or the poo in a plastic bag?

Plus, how would they know there are free toilets at every MTR station? I didn't even know that and I've lived here for years...

Quote Originally Posted by INXS:
    What would be more hygienic for everyone, diarrhoea soaked trousers and screaming kids or the poo in a plastic bag?
    I don't see local kids doing that here.

I didn't even know that and I've lived here for years...
    Hardly surprising.
    Gatts and closedcasket like this.

Quote Originally Posted by emx:
    Because there aren't (free) toilets in every station - as shown on the MTR website:

http://www.mtr.com.hk/eng/getting_ar...rbytoilet.html

There may be toilets nearby the station in shopping centres etc but if they don't know the local area, how are visiting mainlanders supposed to know this? Your comment seems a little unfair on them.
    INXS and carang like this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast