Like Tree13Likes

Girl upsets passengers by urinating inside MTR train

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Gruntfuttock:

I am reminded of the times when groups of hikers I'm with get on the MTR straight after a hard summer hike - rivers of sweat and/or rain start running off us and trickling along the carriage floors. The looks on people's faces are interesting to observe...

(But maybe that's unacceptable behaviour too? Is rain mixed with sweat OK and urine isn't?)
    Rain is fine but rivers of sweat, that's just anti social.

Many Asian people seem to be scared of sweat...I welcome it.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo:
    Rain is fine but rivers of sweat, that's just anti social.
    So if you were sitting on an MTR, how would you determine what it was that was flowing from us?

So if you were sitting on an MTR, how would you determine what it was that was flowing from us?
    Sweat smells obviously

There is a boy (maybe 8 years old) who pees on the plants in my estate. My wife saw him once, and I saw him another time, so its a sort of regular thing. He obviously lives here. When I saw him he was peeing happily on the plants and his mother (I assume it was his mother) was walking away. I shouted at him and he ran away. These people are disgusting. And we live in a rather expensive building. Shouldn't they know better?

It's good fertilizer!

Quote Originally Posted by cheepo:
    There is a boy (maybe 8 years old) who pees on the plants in my estate. My wife saw him once, and I saw him another time, so its a sort of regular thing. He obviously lives here. When I saw him he was peeing happily on the plants and his mother (I assume it was his mother) was walking away. I shouted at him and he ran away. These people are disgusting. And we live in a rather expensive building. Shouldn't they know better?
    Since when is wealth an indication of social competence?

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo:
    Sweat smells obviously
    Fresh sweat doesn't smell.

I've said it before. I've seen soooo many small children peeing on the street, gutters on the mainland. I only saw it the other day in Lou Wu on the mainland side of the border in the train station.

Fresh sweat doesn't smell.
    How 'fresh' can the sweat be by the time you reach the MTR? It's not like you only start to transpire when you enter the train.
    elle likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast