Like Tree13Likes

Girl upsets passengers by urinating inside MTR train

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Girl upsets passengers by urinating inside MTR train

http://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/a...utm_source=edm

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

Blank page, save for a "Log in with Facebook".

Quote Originally Posted by Claire ex-ax:
    Blank page, save for a "Log in with Facebook".
    http://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/a...utm_source=edm

I managed to get to the link with no problems, even at work

The English guy was horrified by a five year old peeing. How sensitive are we now.

Sent from somewhere....

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

From The Standard:

Readers offer us drama, gossip, grumbles and dirt. But there's a real bad smell about the pictorial package Richard Dunn provides along with a note about a ride on the MTR's Island Line:

"I got on at Admiralty and saw a male child being given a large sausage roll. So I pointed to the sign and the mother stopped him eating.

"Then I turned around and saw his sister (I assume) squatting by the vertical handrail. She was around five and peeing right there on the MTR. The mother did nothing to stop her. It lasted about a minute, and it smelt horrible. Worst of all, there was no attempt to wipe it up and they got off at Causeway Bay.

"It's horrific, and people should know about it. I was not born in Hong Kong, but I wasn't born yesterday. And as Hong Kong is my second home I don't like seeing anyone pee on it."
    At least clean it up!
    Last edited by Claire ex-ax; 31-07-2013 at 05:50 PM.

Mainlanders.

Ummm why is this in the beauty and fashion section?

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo:
    Ummm why is this in the beauty and fashion section?
    You true beauty is revealed when you are in your least dignified position, like taking a dump on the MTR.

Waiting till 2047 when HK may or may not be fully handed over to the mainlanders.....oh dear. At least clean it up? Or toilet train your child !

To be fair, she did appear to make some sort of effort to clean it up, and politely thanked someone who handed her some tissues to do so. But, yes, either they should know where it's OK to pee or they should be in nappies.

I am reminded of the times when groups of hikers I'm with get on the MTR straight after a hard summer hike - rivers of sweat and/or rain start running off us and trickling along the carriage floors. The looks on people's faces are interesting to observe...

(But maybe that's unacceptable behaviour too? Is rain mixed with sweat OK and urine isn't?)

Last edited by Gruntfuttock; 31-07-2013 at 08:54 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast