Like Tree11Likes

ADULT EXPO IN HONG KONG!!!!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by pin:
    Asians are into nurses uniforms........
    not really, they more into sailormoon suits

Quote Originally Posted by imparanoic:
    I presume it this mostly caters for Asian taste, ie, manga/anime noddy stuff, Asian cosplay, ie, sailormoon suits, hello kitty vibes ( no shit, it does exist) and probably sequel to sex and zen, ect,

I presume not many large ramping rabbits, nurses uniform or gimp suits
    Well why don't we send you over there as our geoexpat representative to confirm whether that is true? I'm sure you will "enjoy" your time there .

Quote Originally Posted by Watercooler:
    Well why don't we send you over there as our geoexpat representative to confirm whether that is true? I'm sure you will "enjoy" your time there .
    i am happily married man, I have nothing against it, just not my thing, probably more excited with the Asian game show or hifi show as I am pretty geeky
    Watercooler likes this.

Dammit it, why am I only finding out this NOW, I feel a sudden cough coming on, the sudden temp drop is affecting me, I am starting to feel sick and must leave the office. cough cough cough

Watercooler likes this.

Asians are into nurses uniforms........
    Just because you bought your 8 mistresses nurses uniforms

i am happily married man, I have nothing against it, just not my thing, probably more excited with the Asian game show or hifi show as I am pretty geeky
    Well you don't need to tell your wife about it, we'll just keep this as our geoexpat secret... (kidding).

I presume it this mostly caters for Asian taste, ie, manga/anime noddy stuff, Asian cosplay, ie, sailormoon suits, hello kitty vibes ( no shit, it does exist) and probably sequel to sex and zen, ect,

I presume not many large ramping rabbits, nurses uniform or gimp suits
    No, pretty international. Several western companies there, no access to general public just trading companies.

Quote Originally Posted by jaykay:
    No, pretty international. Several western companies there, no access to general public just trading companies.
    WHAT!!! its just for the trade?

Well, can I pretend to be a concessioner of pron (read - perv)? Will I get in then?

WHAT!!! its just for the trade?

Well, can I pretend to be a concessioner of pron (read - perv)? Will I get in then?
    You have Shri's business card don't you? Use it and say you're reviewing it for geo!
    DeannaX and pin like this.

lol - first adult expo in hk, but traders only?