Like Tree17Likes

$6 overcharge in error. Tutorial school goes to court

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

$6 overcharge in error. Tutorial school goes to court

A tutorial school and its top executives are suing a restaurant for damages after a dispute over a HK$6 over-charge on a meal tab.

http://www.thestandard.com.hk/news_d...315&con_type=3

Overreaction much?

Last edited by jimbo; 28-11-2013 at 09:56 AM.

Funny surname.

Obviously something that has been blown out of all proportion. However, very fcuking cheeky of the restaurant overcharging (regardless of the amount) and then not insisting to correct their error.

Koen likes this.

Oh come one, this is HK. Being overcharged is a considered legitimate business practice. He should have just corrected the price and paid what was due. To take this to court is just him being a complete wanker and having his twisted form of up-himself fun.

jimbo, bibbju, wtbhotia and 1 others like this.

Putting on the hat made of the tin foil I used to wrap my morning sandwich...could it be the restaurant and the tutorial are hand in glove in this "dispute"?
    A wise person once said " any publicity is good pubilicity"...

It's more of a case were staff is not allowed to even minimal flexibility and were they think companies profit is everything and we rather get maximum profit today then getting a repeat customer. Typical short term thinking.

Koen likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by gunsnroses:
    Putting on the hat made of the tin foil I used to wrap my morning sandwich...could it be the restaurant and the tutorial are hand in glove in this "dispute"?
    A wise person once said " any publicity is good pubilicity"...
    wise person was wrong. I fail to see how this could be good publicity for either party, especially the fffitzroy moron

Quote Originally Posted by shenwen:
    wise person was wrong. I fail to see how this could be good publicity for either party, especially the fffitzroy moron
    Irrelevant what you think, if the two acting parties themselves think there's any value in it then that's what matters.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

Plonkers the lot of them!

Tsai claimed that ffitzRoy was told he would be given a new bill - minus the disputed HK$6 - "but he left, leaving a name card, before the correct bill could be printed."
    The restaurant did claim they wanted to give a correct bill to the Knobhead but he left before it could be done, dont know if its true or not but a minor mistake being blown out of porpotion, ffitzRoy's sure needs to get a life or get laid ASAFP

Sounds like a case of someone being in a bad mood and taking it out on others

either way, just drop it fffiitzroy

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast