Like Tree148Likes

Riots in TST, Hongkongers demand (mainland Chinese) to stay out of ...

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast

Riots in TST, Hongkongers demand (mainland Chinese) to stay out of ...

Read here: sc.mp/cfqer

Next stop of the riots will be in Mong Kok (probably Sai Yeung Choi Street).

Last edited by Azuremain; 17-02-2014 at 12:51 PM.

Riot? Bit of an over-statement don't you think?

Titus likes this.

Now the Korean Farmers in Wan Chai. That was a real riot. Yesterday was a scuffle...

shri, Azuremain, elle and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Flat Hunter:
    Yesterday was a scuffle...
    Or a stroll. To bump into people in HK is quite normal.

What I say sounds maybe cruel to some, but I have little sympathy for the poor HK people that now have to line up at the LV store.

And those that whinge about milk formular... it's the HK sellers that put up the prices.
    Azuremain, INXS, kimwy66 and 1 others like this.

Riots in TST, Hongkongers demand "Locusts" (mainland Chinese) to stay out of ...

Quote Originally Posted by Watercooler:
    Riot? Bit of an over-statement don't you think?
    Of course according to HK standards, LOL. Although, there was some scuffle on Canton Road. You're right, it's the government to blame. As I always say, even a 12 year old could run the city ... better.
    Titus likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by flameproof:

What I say sounds maybe cruel to some, but I have little sympathy for the poor HK people that now have to line up at the LV store.

And those that whinge about milk formular... it's the HK sellers that put up the prices.
    *like* *like* *like*

It's HK people selling it (milk formula) and the last big bust was HK people taking it to China...

As for 'locusts' buying it, what the fuck would you do if there had been a scare like there was in China??

It's HK landlords who put the rents up and let to the big brands...

It's HK people shitting on each other, mainlanders are just shopping...

Riots in TST, Hongkongers demand "Locusts" (mainland Chinese) to stay out of ...

You remember that mainland swine that killed an immigration officer and later received permanent residency? He was there yesterday and insulted Hongkongers and foreign dogs. I'd say he's free game for the locals.

Http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=y...re%3Dyoutu.beq

cheepo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Azuremain:
    You remember that mainland swine that killed an immigration officer and later received permanent residency? He was there yesterday and insulted Hongkongers and foreign dogs. I'd say he's free game for the locals.

Http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=y...re%3Dyoutu.beq

thats why HK local people hate Mainlander so much(both people and government)
    cheepo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Azuremain:
    You remember that mainland swine that killed an immigration officer and later received permanent residency?
    Wouldn't that make him a HK person then? Your logic is........ a little hard to follow.
    Watercooler likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by flameproof:

ah but you know how HKers love the blame the result and not the cause. Self reflection not a common trait among these anti-locust morons.
    Titus and Char Siu King like this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast