Like Tree63Likes

Sai Kung - Kidnapping, Ransom, Getaway and Arrests

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cho-man:
    If you think HK cops are selective, wait till you see mainland cops.

Btw, in both the Walter Kwok and Victor LI's kidnapping by "Big Spender", in neither case did the victim's families report the incident to HK police. But instead, they reported it with mainland police.

Why? Well, let's just say the Kwok and Li families have good "relations" with mainland authorities, and if "Big Spender" was caught on the mainland, as he eventually did, he can expect a bullet to his head, which is what he got, and I might add, what Li and Kwok probably wanted. After all, there are no executions in HK...
    If Li Ka Shing call HK police....I think police can arrest Cheung Tze-keung since he is very high profile

but there is no execution in HK, Li Ka Shing want him die......so he bribed the mainland police....
    shri likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cykgary:
    If Li Ka Shing call HK police....I think police can arrest Cheung Tze-keung since he is very high profile

but there is no execution in HK, Li Ka Shing want him die......so he bribed the mainland police....
    Well, Li got what he wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by imparanoic:
    This criminal was executed 15 years ago in china

Cheung Tze-keung - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

his partner in crime is still in prison for the last 15 years,

Yip Kai Foon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    not only this 2 guys....but many robber from Mainlands use similar method to rob the shops in HK(like the one happened in TST)

Quote Originally Posted by Cho-man:
    Well, Li got what he wanted.

but it would severely affect the judicial independence in HK, fuxk Li Ka Shing

Sai Kung in my opinion is easy pickings. Lots of upper middle class expats with a false sense of security, most are HSBC premier bank account holders, why fuck around burgling a house when you can kidnap their children as they get off the private school bus in the afternoon, ransom said kid and clean out the expats premier account by a million or two. I mean come on, this is just way too attractive to pass up, literally stealing candy from a baby, with no way to protect yourself under normal circumstances.

If you have to hire body guards, then why the hell would you want to live here, thats the sort of shit that wealthier expats in the Philippines have to put up with, which is the kidnapping capital of the world.

Pretty sad state of affairs if that ended up happening here, not to mention the international backlash and pending economic tsunami it will create if confidence in HK safety for its upper middle class expat professionals is dramatically lost.

This could turn into something quite nasty unless the HK police force gets its house in order and focuses its attention and digs deep into its govt purse.. That means buying a couple of UAV's like Australia's police force hasover the past 18 months, use them to scan over Sai Kung after dark, investigate thermal image hot spots in area's that shouldnt have activity at 3 - 4am in the morning. Setting up a 24 hour manned police box in Hoi Ha, Wong Shek Pier, Lobster bay etc would dramatically improve response times also, while offering a police presence in those neighbourhoods . It would also make it a lot more effective at converging on a fleeing suspect ie triangulation.

From what I have been told by a couple of high ranking cop mates, SK Police just doesnt get enough money allocated to be able to police properly, as it is " such a small area " apparently. WHAT !

The sheer audacity is just unbelievable !

I

Last edited by Skyhook; 29-04-2015 at 12:46 PM.
    gunsnroses and shri like this.

Quote Originally Posted by cykgary:
    but it would severely affect the judicial independence in HK, fuxk Li Ka Shing
    Serious question, what is with the hatred of Li Ka Shing?

And I suggest (for your personal risk management) you be careful what you say on a public forum - there has been a case on Redcafe (Man United supporters forum) where someone claimed a poster libelled him and he got a writ for the admin to give up the poster's information to sue his arse.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyhook:
    Sai Kung in my opinion is easy pickings. Lots of upper middle class expats with a false sense of security, most are HSBC premier bank account holders, why fuck around burgling a house when you can kidnap their children as they get off the private school bus in the afternoon, ransom said kid and clean out the expats premier account by a million or two. I mean come on, this is just way too attractive to pass up, literally stealing candy from a baby, with no way to protect yourself under normal circumstances.

If you have to hire body guards, then why the hell would you want to live here, thats the sort of shit that wealthier expats in the Philippines have to put up with, which is the kidnapping capital of the world.

Pretty sad state of affairs if that ended up happening here, not to mention the international backlash and pending economic tsunami it will create if confidence in HK safety for its upper middle class expat professionals is dramatically lost.

This could turn into something quite nasty unless the HK police force gets its house in order and focuses its attention and digs deep into its govt purse.. That means buying a couple of UAV's like Australia's police force hasover the past 18 months, use them to scan over Sai Kung after dark, investigate thermal image hot spots in area's that shouldnt have activity at 3 - 4am in the morning. Setting up a 24 hour manned police box in Hoi Ha, Wong Shek Pier, Lobster bay etc would dramatically improve response times also, while offering a police presence in those neighbourhoods .

From what I have been told by a couple of high ranking cop cop mates, SK Police just doesnt get enough money allocated to be able to police properly, as it is " such a small area " apparently. WHAT !

The sheer audacity is just unbelievable !

I
    I think Mexico deserves the title of kidnapping capital of the world...

OT, first thing I said to the mrs when we passed by them houses on our way to CWB beach was; if we lived here, we should get a big dog. Better yet, get two!

Quote Originally Posted by ray98:
    Serious question, what is with the hatred of Li Ka Shing?

And I suggest (for your personal risk management) you be careful what you say on a public forum - there has been a case on Redcafe (Man United supporters forum) where someone claimed a poster libelled him and he got a writ for the admin to give up the poster's information to sue his arse.
    Oh please, there would be tons of libel suits by now on geoexpat if that was the case.

You need more than "fuck Li ka shing" for a libel allegation to stick.

according to the local papers, the victim was bossini owner/founder's grand daughter ( 30 years old) , targeting the rich and wealthy, I hope there is no escalation and no further kidnappings,

even worse, if they starting kids, then the punishment should be even more harsher

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast