Like Tree63Likes

Sai Kung - Kidnapping, Ransom, Getaway and Arrests

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast

Sai Kung - Kidnapping, Ransom, Getaway and Arrests

My mind is appropriately boggled.

1) HKD 28 million was raised in cash in 3 days...
    2) The suspects drove away ...
    3) Cops called afterwards???!? Or did they let the suspects get away?

A police source said the woman, aged about 30, was abducted when five or six mainlanders broke into a house in Sai Kung on Saturday. They also escaped with HK$2 million to HK$3 million in cash and valuables.The gang initially demanded HK$40 million to HK$50 million for the woman's release but this was later reduced to HK$28 million and the money was handed over earlier last night.
    Officers are looking for five or six suspects after the unidentified victim was found unharmed following her terrifying ordeal, the police source said.
    An initial investigation showed that the gang had escaped in a white car, the source said. But no further details were available last night.
    Huge police hunt after kidnappers flee with HK$28m in ransom cash | South China Morning Post
    Cho-man and gunsnroses like this.

Ah no worries, they will be caught on the Mainland and get a bullet in the head within a year.

wtbhotia and jimbo like this.

The kidnap victim is rescued but the kidnap gang is still at large at the present moment, correct? What are the chances they already made their getaway back to the mainland by now.

And Ray98, no, don't count on that as a sure thing.

They have definitely legged it back to the mainland on speedboats and as Ray98 says they will be caught in the mainland as they usually do.

Holly Molly!!! That is indeed crazy, I mean SK were just infested with odd burglers but now we have to deal with kidnapping too!!! Fucking fuck!

Quote Originally Posted by wtbhotia:
    They have definitely legged it back to the mainland on speedboats and as Ray98 says they will be caught in the mainland as they usually do.
    Not unless they have "connections" up there...

Quote Originally Posted by gunsnroses:
    Holly Molly!!! That is indeed crazy, I mean SK were just infested with odd burglers but now we have to deal with kidnapping too!!! Fucking fuck!
    Its Fei Ngo Shan where the super duper rich live so dont worry they wont kidnap you or me as we live in small village houses
    shri and ray98 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by wtbhotia:
    Its Fei Ngo Shan where the super duper rich live so dont worry they wont kidnap you or me as we live in small village houses
    Phew! Thank God for not being super duper rich...

Quote Originally Posted by gunsnroses:
    Phew! Thank God for not being super duper rich...
    Yeah I was going to kidnap you but I was worried in case your wife refused to pay up
    Fiona in HKG and Mat like this.

Its Fei Ngo Shan where the super duper rich live
    Speaking of which.. I read an article somewhere on the SCMP about some clowns trying to burgle Li Ka Shing's mansion over the Easter break ... that and the Indian Consul General's house.

Both of them were fails ...

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast