15 7.28%
  • Same sex marriages should be possible in Hong Kong

103 50.00%
  • Does it matter?

20 9.71%
  • No, marriage is just for men and women

68 33.01%
Like Tree141Likes

Should Hong Kong recognise same sex marriage?

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 ... LastLast

Wow, suddenly. The whole world is teaching me to accept HIV, queer, Transsexual, sex orientation, etc..

Should anyone open an X-File?

Sorry, u don't need to assimilate me for accepting something abnormal. I know how to make a contact with ET.

Last edited by okey dokey; 07-09-2015 at 01:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by okey dokey:
    Wow, suddenly. The whole world is teaching me to accept queer, Transsexual, sex orientation, etc..

Should anyone open an X-File?

Sorry, u don't need to assimilate me for accepting something abnormal. I know how to make a contact with ET.
    The world has obviously failed you as accepting there are different sexual orientations is surely not abnormal....
    Last edited by East_coast; 07-09-2015 at 02:45 AM.
    angeluscomplex likes this.

Seems laughable that in the year 2015 this is even an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by East_coast:
    The world has obviously failed you as accepting there are different sexual orientations is surely not abnormal....
    When does it stop being "normal"? Is Nambla normal?

Back to the debate .. have you guys been following the new twist to this?

Apparently one way for elder LGBTs to live with their younger partners was to adopt them. Now they want to annul the adoptions and switch to weddings.

Very very complex legal and ethical issues at play, so just because it is being questioned .. does not mean that it is normal or abnormal.

Father, adopted son seek same sex marriage in Pennyslvania - CNNPolitics.com

I saw the Japan article posted today and was initially excited then it seemed to be a let down by it being very different than a marriage yet giving some rights to couples.

I think it's sad that the younger generation literally is waiting for the older generation to die for change to happen. I wonder what issues will bother me when I'm older that I'm denying individuals their right to something.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    When does it stop being "normal"? Is Nambla normal? [/url]
    Nambla - I would suggest if one of them uses a position of power or authority to coerce the other. Priest & Altar boy, Professor & Student, Boss & Intern etc.

Two adults with an age disparity is perhaps odd to some but not unheard of whatever the gender / sexual orientation.
    angeluscomplex, shri and Cho-man like this.

Now when will HK have same sex marriage? 2020? Fat chance. 2100? Not likely. BIllions of years from now when the earth is about to be swallowed by the expanding sun? Maybe then...

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    When does it stop being "normal"? Is Nambla normal?

Back to the debate .. have you guys been following the new twist to this?

Apparently one way for elder LGBTs to live with their younger partners was to adopt them. Now they want to annul the adoptions and switch to weddings.

Very very complex legal and ethical issues at play, so just because it is being questioned .. does not mean that it is normal or abnormal.

Father, adopted son seek same sex marriage in Pennyslvania - CNNPolitics.com
    Does it mean they do incest (father-son sex)?

Quote Originally Posted by mobtrio:
    Does it mean they do incest (father-son sex)?
    Oh good lord, talking about incest on a morning...yikes.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 ... LastLast