Like Tree70Likes

Drunken Australian tourist carjacks minibus in Hong Kong for cross-town joyride

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Total loser... but I would love to bomb around in one of those though.

wtbhotia and Mat like this.

The guy could have killed someone. Hopefully gets a more severe sentence compared to what has been handed out to some of the protesters in HK.

hongkong7 and Cho-man like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mat:
    Yeah you do admit it.
    Ok Ok you got me, yeah sometimes I miss it but then I quickly think of the recovering process the following days it takes me to get back to normal and I quickly do not miss it.

Self inflicted Pain and Suffering, no sympathies needed

Quote Originally Posted by wtbhotia:
    Ok Ok you got me, yeah sometimes I miss it but then I quickly think of the recovering process the following days it takes me to get back to normal and I quickly do not miss it.

Self inflicted Pain and Suffering, no sympathies needed
    That's cos you are getting old
    At that age you would do that 6 days out of 7.

ah youth!

Drunk Australian tourist arrested after hijacking minibus and driving for 4.6km | Coconuts Hong Kong

He was arrested for suspected theft, assault and refusing to give a blood sample, and was sent to hospital for injuries to his hand and knee.
    They will probably add more charges like driving while intoxicated, without insurance, without driving license etc

After dumping the vehicle this muppet would probably have gotten away with the crime but lucky for HK, he was that drunk that he passed out a few meters from the abandoned mini bus. DOH

Quote Originally Posted by lingc:
    What an idiot. I hope they also charge him for assault and make an example out of him...
    Yep I reckon this dickhead will get between a year to three in Stanley prison.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyhook:
    Yep I reckon this dickhead will get between a year to three in Stanley prison.
    If I were a betting man .. I'd say he is going to get a couple of weeks at the most.
    wtbhotia, HK_Katherine and Mat like this.

imagine if they had something like rally cross but in those minibuses, some of the struts/shocks/springs are so gone they rock like boats, itd be fun to have a closed course you could whip around in

now the important question that will influence the severity of his judgement. Did he hit the guy with his boobs or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Plutark:
    now the important question that will influence the severity of his judgement. Did he hit the guy with his boobs or not?
    Or did he use his penis? which is clearly an extension of his arm?
    bookblogger likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast