Like Tree3Likes

Kid drinking own pee

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble101:
    The mother might have read this?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urine_therapy

Advocates of auto-urine therapy believe that this combination can help cure everything from the common cold to cancer, boosting energy levels and sexual performance along the way . While the practice has always been popular in China, India and South-east Asia, a small but growing band of Western fans are also downing a daily dose. Books with titles such as The Golden Fountain all extol the virtues of urine.
    OMG. I really never heard of that. It is inconceivable what will happen if people start to drink "that" when dinning.
    But, the sexual perforamce part really sounds appealing
    Last edited by Baggio; 07-09-2015 at 09:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gunsnroses:
    There was an Indian prime minister who believed and followed this....."recipe".
    It was Moraji Desai, a prime minister in the 1970s. He would drink the first urine he passed each morning.

He lived to the age of 99.

I once read a letter to a sex advice column which began, "One of the benefits of being married to a nurse is being made to drink my own urine." He asked if it was safe.

The columnist replied, "If that's a benefit, what are the drawbacks?"

Quote Originally Posted by jgl:
    I'd prefer to think of this as some kind of performance art. IFC would definitely be the best place for an act like this.
    People eat the shit that the bankers and lawyers in IFC, feed them every day.

(Sorry, but blame @jgl for the setup)
    lbear40 and jonastainine like this.

Quote Originally Posted by R.O.:
    It was Moraji Desai, a prime minister in the 1970s. He would drink the first urine he passed each morning.

He lived to the age of 99.

I once read a letter to a sex advice column which began, "One of the benefits of being married to a nurse is being made to drink my own urine." He asked if it was safe.

The columnist replied, "If that's a benefit, what are the drawbacks?"
    I knew that but didn't post the name as on this forum name wouldn't have mattered.