Like Tree78Likes

CY Leung's daughter slapping her mom twice at 3am in LKF

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by East_coast:
    Her support structures are not working. Are there any reports of her doing anything in LKF that a usual 26 yo would not?
    she was borned in 1991 so now she is just 24

she is totally usual before her mother come ( chatting and joking with reporters , take photo with someone she don't know )

There's been many stories about how the mom was abusive when Leung Chai Yan was younger - as a form of discipline as she wasn't behaving like their "ideal" child. Chai Yan is actually the complete opposite of her younger sister, who is considered their golden child.

In any case, these are all speculations and rumors. I think if CY Leung wants what's best for his family, he should just resign and take the needed time to fix his broken family. But then again, he looks more focused on his career than his family life.

Quote Originally Posted by 7jai:
    There's been many stories about how the mom was abusive when Leung Chai Yan was younger - as a form of discipline as she wasn't behaving like their "ideal" child. Chai Yan is actually the complete opposite of her younger sister, who is considered their golden child.

In any case, these are all speculations and rumors. I think if CY Leung wants what's best for his family, he should just resign and take the needed time to fix his broken family. But then again, he looks more focused on his career than his family life.
    All families are broken somewhere/sometime in time. The problem I see -> We always all feel the need to pontificate on how we do better as we dont have issues.
    CY/his family is in the public eye. It is expected in that kind of position, it is also nothing very interesting to report/pay attention to.
    You can be a terrible parent and a fantastic manager and vice versa.
    Mrs. Jones and 7jai like this.

just saw that HC and CM banned. LOL ha ha

Back to this topic, WTF was the mother doing trying to force the kid home, she is a grown person (hopefully), was in full make up/gear so people couldnt really recognize her anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by wtbhotia:
    just saw that HC and CM banned. LOL ha ha

Back to this topic, WTF was the mother doing trying to force the kid home, she is a grown person (hopefully), was in full make up/gear so people couldnt really recognize her anyways.
    You are biased, you said before you find the daughter hot ;-)))

This is how our well educated Western kids behave when they can't get into a party! Thankfully you don't see that out here.

‘Scumoween’ ravers clash with London riot police – video | UK news | The Guardian

hongkong7 likes this.

If I consider that, having grown up in the UK, my closest circle of friends would never, ever do what CY. Leung's daughter has done, however drunk they may be, a Western way of raising children isn't all bad.

Quote Originally Posted by angeluscomplex:
    If I consider that, having grown up in the UK, my closest circle of friends would never, ever do what CY. Leung's daughter has done, however drunk they may be, a Western way of raising children isn't all bad.
    She probably picked up such disrespectful habits whilst studying in the West

So, everyone in the West is a slut? #RACISTMUCH? Oh, I forgot, being prejudiced is a citizenship requirement for Hong Kong people. Thank God I'm British.

East_coast likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by angeluscomplex:
    For those that are interested, Pamela Druckerman wrote a pretty good book based on her experiences living in, Paris. French Children Don't Throw Food.

It's an excellent read. which based on my own experiences having family and friends that live in Paris & Nice, the book pretty much expresses my own observations.

Nobody ever said that parenting was easy, far from it ! it requires great love, courage, responsibility,patience, time and dedication. All worth it it in the long run. At the end of the day, what works for you, works for you and that's all that really matters.