Like Tree231Likes

Disappearing bookshop workers

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 15 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by East_coast:
    The Global Times is telling the world to ignore the story. All very strange.
    While at the same time saying Lee is being held in China and that he and his colleagues are a threat to the one country, two systems situation. Basically anyone who criticises Chinese leaders is now fair game if that crticism reaches the mainland.
    Cho-man likes this.

Latest developments, according to a pro beijing lawmaker, his mate sent him a text saying that the five had been arrested for shagging pros in China and they went over by boat unmarked. Yep, true, naturally....

Cho-man likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by pin:
    Latest developments, according to a pro beijing lawmaker, his mate sent him a text saying that the five had been arrested for shagging pros in China and they went over by boat unmarked. Yep, true, naturally....
    "Elvis-was-kidnapped-by-aliens" sounds more believable than that theory. What do these pro-Beijing lawmakers take HK people to be? Idiots?
    Last edited by Cho-man; 05-01-2016 at 06:40 PM.
    Open Casket, Gatts and Tea addict like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cho-man:
    "Elvis-was-kidnapped-by-aliens" sounds more believable than that theory. What do these pro-Beijing lawmakers take HK people to be? Idiots?
    This was the same guy who said some very dubious stuff about the leaded water.
    Cho-man likes this.

From our honourable member in Legco.......those 5 people truggled to China for HOOKERS!

Quote Originally Posted by pin:
    Who uses texts and faxes? This is very odd.

Original Post Deleted
    I see that now. My quick scan read of the piece on the phone yesterday and I missed it. Let's see if Cameron is going to show any balls in regard to this.

Quote Originally Posted by jaykay:
    I see that now. My quick scan read of the piece on the phone yesterday and I missed it. Let's see if Cameron is going to show any balls in regard to this.
    He already sold his balls to China.
    Cho-man, Ern, Open Casket and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    He already sold his balls to China.
    Glad you said that. If I said that, I'll be accused of being anti-British again, but it is pretty clear for all to see that Cameron ain't going to do jack about this. There is very little the UK can do about this. More like an inconvenient headline that gets in the way of business. Money talks, missing person don't.
    Open Casket likes this.

Money talks, missing person don't.
    Money talks, missing people fax and text.
    Cho-man and R.O. like this.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 15 ... LastLast