View Poll Results: What annoys you most about the mass of low quality tourists?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Causing 502 - Bad Gateways

2 7.41%
  • Closing titillating book shops

1 3.70%
  • Speaking rudely to shop staff

3 11.11%
  • Spitting on the street

6 22.22%
  • Cutting in front of the queue

11 40.74%
  • Eating on the MTR

1 3.70%
  • Defecating in public

18 66.67%
  • Having sex in a bus shelter in the wee hours

2 7.41%
  • Smoking where they shouldn't

7 25.93%
  • Just looking scruffy

2 7.41%
  • Clogging up the system smuggling

4 14.81%
  • Or something else

5 18.52%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Like Tree52Likes

Which do you find the most offensive?

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Original Post Deleted
    The key here is "Asking". There are people whom may find it embarrassing to ask station staff to go the the loo.

In times of desperate needs, our instinct is not to whip out Google or Siri to look for nearest toilets.

Are you saying that I am too spoiled and naive to ask for public toilets at every MTR station?
    Lord Dashwood likes this.

Original Post Deleted
    It was a joke TB...I'm not denying there's a problem...I'm asking that it be put in context.
    TheBrit likes this.

What is it about geoexpat and defecation?

wtbhotia likes this.

Original Post Deleted
    Ok, its probably time I post something about Islam....that seems to be the fastest way to get a thread shut down and this thread could really stand to be shut down

How dumb is Italy? Cover a sculpture to appease the leader of Iran? What the heck?

Italian Politicians Furious As Rome Covers Nude Statues For Iranian President's Visit
    wtbhotia likes this.

Original Post Deleted
    It is not in their bylaws nor is it written anywhere unfortunately. It makes sense though for Hong Kong Asia's world city to have toilets on every MTR stations.

I can think of other Asian world cities that have toilets at every station, Singapore, Taipei, Tokyo. But not Hong Kong.

Quote Originally Posted by cjt:
    Please tell me how many toilets there are in TST.
    Sufficient.

The people who defecate in public choose to do so. If they choose to use a toilet they would find a toilet, they do not.

Original Post Deleted
    That means anyone who is shy, introverted, self conscious should just stay at home. Because they are too afraid/shy to ask for something that is supposed to be readily available?

Quote Originally Posted by cjt:
    I can think of other Asian world cities that have toilets at every station, Singapore, Taipei, Tokyo. But not Hong Kong.
    You ever been to Paris? Good luck finding a public toilet nearby.

You ever been to Japan? Good luck finding garbage cans there.

Hong Kong has one of the best coverage of toilets and rubbish bins in the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Open Casket:
    Ok, its probably time I post something about Islam....that seems to be the fastest way to get a thread shut down and this thread could really stand to be shut down

How dumb is Italy? Cover a sculpture to appease the leader of Iran? What the heck?
    Who is the dumb one? The one (or group) that made the misguided decision or the entire country and its population?
    When a muslim kills, is it because he is disturbed in the head or should we blame the entire muslim community around the world?

Someone call up the editor.
    This thread is nearly done

I don't know how to start the polls, but I would be curious as to how many times people have actually seen someone shite in public. I'm pretty active in Hong Kong, and I maybe see 1 or 2 a year since I've been here.

Quote Originally Posted by HowardCoombs:
    You ever been to Paris? Good luck finding a public toilet nearby.

You ever been to Japan? Good luck finding garbage cans there.

Hong Kong has one of the best coverage of toilets and rubbish bins in the world.

Who is the dumb one? The one (or group) that made the misguided decision or the entire country and its population?
    When a muslim kills, is it because he is disturbed in the head or should we blame the entire muslim community around the world?

Someone call up the editor.
    This thread is nearly done
    haha, I knew you'd be by shortly. A post on Islam is like the bat signal to you
    wtbhotia likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast