The CEO want to hear your views

Closed Thread

The CEO want to hear your views

The Chief Executive of Hong Kong is preparing for his policy address and he wants to hear your views

Policy Address and Budget public consultation launched

The consultation opened at 11:35 on the 3rd of October and closed 12hrs 25 mins later. So really wanted to listen?

Anyway I'm sure some he would still like to hear views on what would Boost the Economy Hong Kong and make improvements to everyone's livelihoods.

Drop your thoughts to

[email protected]

Obviously any proposals for systemic changes to the model of governance to make it more representative are not welcome. Last years big local change was a review of pedestrian crossings times

Quote Originally Posted by East_coast:
    The Chief Executive of Hong Kong is preparing for his policy address and he wants to hear your views

Policy Address and Budget public consultation launched

The consultation opened at 11:35 on the 3rd of October and closed 12hrs 25 mins later. So really wanted to listen?

Anyway I'm sure some he would still like to hear views on what would Boost the Economy Hong Kong and make improvements to everyone's livelihoods.

Drop your thoughts to

[email protected]

Obviously any proposals for systemic changes to the model of governance to make it more representative are not welcome. Last years big local change was a review of pedestrian crossings times
    He can read my website.

Quote Originally Posted by Mat:
    He can read my website.
    Let me know your website and I'll pass it along