Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 712131415
Like Tree145Likes

Ken Tsang Beating - Police Convicted

Just to add...this guy isn't just some random reader...some taxi driver or office worker venting...

Tian Feilong is an associate professor at Beihang University’s Law School in Beijing, and a member of the One Country Two Systems Youth Forum Ltd

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyHairy
    Just to add...this guy isn't just some random reader...some taxi driver or office worker venting...
    He is an extremist individual. Not too dissimilar to other extremist individuals in other countries. They dont make the law, they dont make policy and they sure as hell dont control the judiciary.

My previous suggestion to you stands : stop paying attention to the extremes and you'll be more productive during the day and sleep better at night.

Quote Originally Posted by HowardCoombs
    My previous suggestion to you stands : stop paying attention to the extremes and you'll be more productive during the day and sleep better at night.
    First of all, I am extremely productive. Secondly, I sleep like a log. Thanks for your concern.

Presumably you heed your own advice?

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyHairy
    First of all, I am extremely productive. Secondly, I sleep like a log. Thanks for your concern.
    Presumably you heed your own advice?
    Its not about me, remember..

Quote Originally Posted by rickyross
    Again can you please attempt to even explain why the group condemned the police for their illegal gathering
    They have not condemned the police for illegally gathering. They have condemned the police for not acknowledging that it was an illegal gathering.

Quote Originally Posted by civil_servant
    You're reading an opinion piece in the newspaper, so stop shitting your pants. No different from anyone's opinion on this forum.
    It looks contemptuous. It is not an opinion it is stating the judgement was biased.

This is very different to someone commenting that the sentences seemed harsh.

Reality is, those cops went to jail. Law and order has prevailed.
    Don't you mean justice prevailed?

Mat

Still unlawful. Where do you live? Can I peacefully occupy your place for 75 days? Can I bring my family?
    totallymissingthepointbutok!

Still unlawful. Where do you live? Can I peacefully occupy your place for 75 days? Can I bring my family?
    Brian Haw?

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 712131415