Like Tree4Likes

Cathay To Boss - You're Re-accomodated!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Cathay To Boss - You're Re-accomodated!

Doing what airlines do best... (Sorry, could not resist it!)

Cathay Pacific Airways is due to announce a change of leadership today, with the airline’s chief executive officer Ivan Chu Kwok-Leung likely to be replaced.

The airline, which last year reported a loss of HK$575 million, is due to hold a town hall meeting for staff at 4.30pm on Wednesday afternoon fronted by Chu and chief operating officer Rupert Hogg.

Cathay Pacific boss Ivan Chu set to be replaced | South China Morning Post
    jrkob and civil_servant like this.

Good! I hope the CEO will reverse the stupid changes they made and planning to make. But I'm not holding my breath.

Wonder how much money they will give him to leave his post, I read the previous CEO of United airlines got US$ 37Mil for getting pushed out LOL

Char Siu King likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckster007:
    Wonder how much money they will give him to leave his post, I read the previous CEO of United airlines got US$ 37Mil for getting pushed out LOL
    Give me 10 times less and I am still happy to be pushed out

So the number one is leaving and the number two becomes the number one. Sounds boring. Shouldn't they be bringing in some fresh blood to shake things up a bit?

Quote Originally Posted by bdw:
    So the number one is leaving and the number two becomes the number one. Sounds boring. Shouldn't they be bringing in some fresh blood to shake things up a bit?
    Who would you suggest?

Oscar Muñoz?

Quote Originally Posted by Stoob:
    Who would you suggest?

Oscar Muñoz?
    Well if they hire me I will introduce revolutionary new products such as "Vertical seating" and "Party class" that I posted about in another CX thread here a few weeks ago

Quote Originally Posted by bdw:
    Well if they hire me I will introduce revolutionary new products such as "Vertical seating" and "Party class" that I posted about in another CX thread here a few weeks ago

surprised a low cost carrier hasn't adopted the Chinese sleeper bus layout for long haul
    civil_servant likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by East_coast:

surprised a low cost carrier hasn't adopted the Chinese sleeper bus layout for long haul
    I've been thinking the same. They're more comfortable on long haul journeys than airplane seats.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast