Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree40Likes

Do you think the Police will....

If he didn't lie ... ?

jayinhongkong likes this.

I am no fan of the CCP and will throw support for the other side but I prefer the other side to be honest and competent. Assume this story did happen, why are these abductors CCP agents just because they spoke Putonghua? This guy lost me at page one. It was like when the triads attacked umbrella protesters in Mongkok it was all over the news (CNN, NYT) that they were paid agents of the CCP. Evidence? It was because Japanese war time occupiers used the triads as enforcers. Counter protestors? Paid CCP stooges of course! This is just embarrassing for people who really care about freedom in HK. Can we get better people to defend our freedom?

Quote Originally Posted by jonastainine
    I am no fan of the CCP and will throw support for the other side but I prefer the other side to be honest and competent. Assume this story did happen, why are these abductors CCP agents just because they spoke Putonghua? This guy lost me at page one. It was like when the triads attacked umbrella protesters in Mongkok it was all over the news (CNN, NYT) that they were paid agents of the CCP. Evidence? It was because Japanese war time occupiers used the triads as enforcers. Counter protestors? Paid CCP stooges of course! This is just embarrassing for people who really care about freedom in HK. Can we get better people to defend our freedom?
    Wasn't there a photo of a person from the Liaison office in the tick of it with the triads in Mongkok? All photos from mass media are surely vetted now and staff a little more careful.

Hemlock on SCMP on the Lam

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234