Like Tree41Likes

Murder-suicide at The Coronation

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

May both rest in peace.

Original Post Deleted
    Total of 5 ppl fell to death on the day of Chinese Halloween. Sad!
    chuckster007 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by merchantms:
    I had a property related thought - two young-ish government employees living in that building, does the FEHD pay that well?
    Guy was an engineer at fehd earning around 28k. Girl was information officer at ISD earning around 48k. Home rent is around 18k. Doable in their case..

Both come under government civil services master pay scale, Point based pay scale system.
    Last edited by shafiq; 05-09-2017 at 06:07 PM.
    jrkob and chuckster007 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by shafiq:
    Guy was an engineer at fehd earning around 28k. Girl was information officer at USD earning around 48k. Home rent is around 18k. Doable in their case..

Both come under government civil services master pay scale, Point based pay scale system.
    Yup got it, the pics of the building with huge townhouses and the description as "upmarket" had me thinking rent was much higher than that.

Wonder how many ppl have died due to falling while trying to clean windows. Thank fook i live on the GF and even then I still dont clean my windows, I let nature do that with all the rain.

I have seen some crazy videos of helpers and regular folk cleaning the outside of the windows very high up and doing balancing acts. Definitely not worth risking their lives for a bit of cleanliness.

look at these two in TKO

jrkob likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by merchantms:
    Yup got it, the pics of the building with huge townhouses and the description as "upmarket" had me thinking rent was much higher than that.
    Quite upscale development. But far from Kowloon Austin and yau ma tei station makes its bit less worthy. Heard ppl say, it's in the middle of nowhere..

Disturbing. I used to like ground floor units because of the nice indoor garden and extra outdoor storage but now I can't wipe this image of someone dead falling from above!

I mean cigarettes, wet laundry and tissues one can still "Grin and Bear It" but dead bodies kind of crosses the line.

"A female tenant of the affected podium flat refused to let them in". Is it something to do with belief? Not letting the dead person body through the house is understandable, but why obkecting the living one?