Like Tree9Likes

Stop sending foetuses to landfills

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Stop sending foetuses to landfills

Stop sending foetuses to landfills: concern group - RTHK
    A spokesperson for the Little Baby Concern Group, May Tse, said the current official policy classifies a foetus of under 24 weeks as “clinical waste” and this is sent to landfills as rubbish.
    Vrindavan likes this.

It seems odd not to allow parents to do a burial of some sort. It came out of their body and could be a part of the grieving process for some. If they are discarded by parents then I see no issues.

a dead foetus to them but a lost hope for some. sending it away to landfills is akin to a burial but just in a more inhumane way. Cremation, possibly, may give some solace to certain people in their moment of sufferings. to hell with this draconian practice.

They allow animal abuse. It’s now only growing in HK. Animals have feelings but tell that to the majority of the Chinese! The same majority has the mentality that allows this too. It’s the same. It is. Humans! We put ourselves on such a high pedestal. When we don’t deserve it! At all. What we do to each other and to animals!

Quote Originally Posted by GlennBond:
    They allow animal abuse. It’s now only growing in HK. Animals have feelings but tell that to the majority of the Chinese! The same majority has the mentality that allows this too. It’s the same. It is. Humans! We put ourselves on such a high pedestal. When we don’t deserve it! At all. What we do to each other and to animals!
    Boo hoo exclamation point, exclamation point exclamation point... The cockroaches!seem very !unhappy! in my building! I think! they are being abused!

There's a lot of ranting going on today. I blame the mainlanders.

hullexile likes this.

Monday is withdrawal day.

hullexile likes this.

I have accompanied someone for an abortion many many years ago, after the procedure she was wheeled back to the bed and then they brought out a test tube plastic cylinder type of sort and in it was the sucked out FOETUSES, it was pinkish red liquid form. they placed it on the bedside table ewww

I am not sure if patients would want to take the liquid form away, most didnt even want to see it as having an abortion is already not going to do wonders mentally. most of the ladies asked the nurses to take it away immediately.

I remember a friend of mine and his wife had a still born(much older than 24 weeks) and she decided to send pictures of the thing by email. I hadn't really read the title and just clicked looking at the picture and I thought man that's an ugly baby... Then I read the message more carefully and realized what she has done. Most of the people I knew thought it was very weird and somewhat gross but I guess it was part of her process...

civil_servant likes this.

Original Post Deleted
    Stillborn is something else. It's what Golem described. I don't think they would qualify as clinical waste.
    Last edited by civil_servant; 16-04-2018 at 03:11 PM.
    hullexile and chuckster007 like this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast