Like Tree62Likes

Jackie Chan's homeless daughter

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mat:
    It doesn't matter if she was doing this (pierce condoms etc) - she would have not gotten pregnant if he wasn't a horny bastard who cheated on his wife. It really is that simple
    Who is pontificating now?

Quote Originally Posted by Golem:
    I don't know the story but women have been known to pierce condoms with needles or lie about being on the pill or other contraceptive.
    Oh for the love of God. There's only ONE way to make a baby, sperm meets egg. If man doesn't want to make a baby, he needs to keep his sperm to himself. Blaming women for getting pregnant is ridiculous.

If he'd stayed faithful to his wife he wouldn't have this daughter would he. Whose fault is that?
    Mat, kimwy66, Tea addict and 3 others like this.

He certainly has his share of the blame but the woman opened her legs to a married man that happened to be famous... Why would he take all the blame? As far as we know she wasn't raped either. If a woman consented and then lied and scammed me(and maybe the lady didn't), she can deal with the consequences on her own, in that case she would have made her bed, she can lie in it.

He certainly has his share of the blame but the woman opened her legs to a married man that happened to be famous... Why would he take all the blame? As far as we know she wasn't raped either. If a woman consented and then lied and scammed me(and maybe the lady didn't), she can deal with the consequences on her own, in that case she would have made her bed, she can lie in it.
    ah, my good man.The issue is........the daughter.He lied/cheated, she lied/cheated (maybe) -> one who is fucked up = Daughter.

At no point has rape ever been mentioned between the two.

As the owner of the part of the reproductive system that hosts and bears the child, I've always considered it my responsibility not to get pregnant when engaging in sex.

The same way he shouldn't have stuck his dick in her, she should maybe have kept her legs closed? Or at the very least made sure she couldn't get pregnant at the time of coitus?

Golem, SpeakCantonese and orel100x like this.

Quote Originally Posted by madoju:
    it has nothing with being lesbians. the problem is they want to have fun, have a comfortable live, but not have any responsibility, not work etc. they want money thrown at them.
    Tbh he owes 18 years of child support money.

Quote Originally Posted by flameproof:
    Parents, yes. But when it comes to others I wonder what you tell them. When I introduce myself, or go shopping, or talk to somebody, I usually don't add "hey, I'm heterosexual". There is no relevance. I have problems to see why one would even disclose it.
    That makes two of us. I also don't understand why they named all of the above as the culprits for their marginalization and was just highlighting how strange their reasoning is.

When I looked at their video, it feels like I was looking at two meth addicts, one wants to generate controversy because she has a famous daddy. The other one...I don't know what her deal is other than the fact that she's a 30 years old who can't support herself.

EDIT : read the article again, girlfriend is not 30 years old. Not sure where I got the number from.
    Last edited by sinespe; 02-05-2018 at 05:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mat:
    ah, my good man.The issue is........the daughter.He lied/cheated, she lied/cheated (maybe) -> one who is fucked up = Daughter.
    Who is now and adult and can and should look after herself and not be in the news begging for money on Youtube. Maybe Chan is a dick and a homophobe but she certainly isn't taking the high road by posting messages on Youtube and it doesn't make me one bit sympathetic because of the way she is dealing with it. Perhaps they both deserve what they are getting...

Quote Originally Posted by merchantms:
    Oh for the love of God. There's only ONE way to make a baby, sperm meets egg. If man doesn't want to make a baby, he needs to keep his sperm to himself. Blaming women for getting pregnant is ridiculous.

If he'd stayed faithful to his wife he wouldn't have this daughter would he. Whose fault is that?
    Tbh I think 2 are equally guilty. One was a married man and cheated, the other slept with a married man. Takes 2 to tango so to speak. Jackie owes 18 years of child support though. Also, I agree that the bottom line is that men are just as responsible not getting a woman pregnant as the woman is not getting pregnant.
    Last edited by Tea addict; 02-05-2018 at 05:39 PM.
    z754103 likes this.

Who is now and adult and can and should look after herself and not be in the news begging for money on Youtube. Maybe Chan is a dick and a homophobe but she certainly isn't taking the high road by posting messages on Youtube and it doesn't make me one bit sympathetic because of the way she is dealing with it. Perhaps they both deserve what they are getting...
    Golem has never been 19 - or even at 19 he was always so mature and all that.give me a fucking break.
    Tea addict likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast