Like Tree62Likes

Jackie Chan's homeless daughter

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Jackie Chan's homeless daughter

Shame such a wealthy man but can not provide for his child, nor have a relationship.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.daily...c-parents.html

There is much more to this story I think.

"We pretty much slept under a bridge". Either you sleep under a bridge or you don't.

Why have all their friends turned their back on them? It would be unusual for a lesbian to only have homophobic friends.

She has never had a relationship with her father but now name drops to shame him and get money.

HK_Katherine and Titus like this.

I feel bad for the woman. IMO most locals would say culturally the gal has disgraced her family.

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    She has never had a relationship with her father but now name drops to shame him and get money.
    The parents are to blame if a 19 year old hasn't had a relationship with her father, not the child. What is a child supposed to do in such a situation?

Quote Originally Posted by merchantms:
    The parents are to blame if a 19 year old hasn't had a relationship with her father, not the child. What is a child supposed to do in such a situation?
    True at least when they are young. We just don't know what has and is going on. Did she reach out to her father personally before going on youtube? If so what did he say/do? It just reads extremely odd.

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    True at least when they are young. We just don't know what has and is going on. Did she reach out to her father personally before going on youtube? If so what did he say/do? It just reads extremely odd.
    If they don't have a relationship and they're not in touch she might not have any way of reaching him.

OK so I've Googled and it seems they are homeless in HK. That kind of makes sense...maybe no one wants to "cross" Jackie by helping her. And this isn't the most LGBT friendly city either. Plus rent is astronomical even if she can get a decent job. Seems like a sad story all around.
    Tea addict likes this.

oh wow yeah she is 19 and the gf is 30 and teacher (how just doesn't want to work). so what is the problem? get a job and earn a living like everyone else. if you want to live like a hippie and not work, then don't complain, no one cares.

juanalias likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by merchantms:
    If they don't have a relationship and they're not in touch she might not have any way of reaching him.

OK so I've Googled and it seems they are homeless in HK. That kind of makes sense...maybe no one wants to "cross" Jackie by helping her. And this isn't the most LGBT friendly city either. Plus rent is astronomical even if she can get a decent job. Seems like a sad story all around.
    Oh it is definitely a very sad story, just not sure what the story is. If her friends are unwilling to help her for fear of crossing Jackie then they are not real friends are they? I am not saying it is all lies, just it is only a part of the story I am sure. Jackie has no relationship with her, her mother and family appears to have disowned her, all her friends have turned their backs on her - I don't believe this is because she is gay.

This article appears to highlight that the relationship had a lot of issues before this lesbian phase:

https://www.8days.sg/sceneandheard/e...r-says-8550346

it has nothing with being lesbians. the problem is they want to have fun, have a comfortable live, but not have any responsibility, not work etc. they want money thrown at them.

East_coast likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast