Like Tree9Likes
  • 3 Post By shri
  • 5 Post By huja
  • 1 Post By Elegiaque

"Stylist" gives a free haircut on Route 107

Closed Thread

"Stylist" gives a free haircut on Route 107

• Witness says 65-year-old had been annoyed by the long hair dangling in front of him, touching his knees
    • Victim ‘burst into tears’ when she woke up
    • "Asked why he carried scissors with him, the man told officers he was a hair stylist."
    https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/...g-bus-arrested

Reminds me of the good old hair clipper prank at parties.

I wonder how much " a strand" is? The whole ponytail? Just a bit of it? A ponytail reaching the knees is a pretty darn long ponytail! And kind of odd that it was hanging down the back of a chair... that long you would've through it was between her back and the chair unless she deliberately swung it out!

(sorry - I've had long hair much of my life and find this story fascinating). While I would have also been very unhappy if someone had cut off my ponytail, on the other hand it's actually quite revolting having someone else's hair on you so I do understand his concern.

Waking her up and asking her to move it would probably have been a simpler solution!

Quote Originally Posted by HK_Katherine:
    While I would have also been very unhappy if someone had cut off my ponytail, on the other hand it's actually quite revolting having someone else's hair on you so I do understand his concern.
    !
    Just as it is revolting to have a stranger's dirty nails flying at you while cutting them in public transportation, which seems to be an established past-time of Hong Kong people!
    MerMer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiaque:
    Just as it is revolting to have a stranger's dirty nails flying at you while cutting them in public transportation, which seems to be an established past-time of Hong Kong people!
    LOL - saw that all the time when living on the mainland.
    Waiting in the bank? Pull out the old key chain with the nail clipper.
    Or dig something out from deep inside your ear with a key. Look at the key, and flip the dirt away.
    No fear of being watched.

That women should be happy that he didn't had a lighter.

BTW, assault occasioning actual bodily harm sounds very much like jail time. So there is happy end.

And like that, the hoards of GXP members who refuse to pay decent wages for a decent haircut, look up the route and schedule for Citybus #107.