Like Tree28Likes

CBD products in Hong Kong

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Just to quickly add to this thread; I own a cbd brand here in HK and as long as there are no traces of THC, there is no problem to sell it.
    Thanks

Gentle bro is a good HK based brand too

Actually, most of the hk based CBD products are from the USA and completely unregulated and not properly tested. Also they usually contain less % of CBD per ML because they use more filler and thus more dose is needed to get the desired effect.
    Maybe because I'm European but id never buy USA origin CBD.
    Best to do your research before buying.

Happy to review any supporting links you might have for such claims?

shri likes this.

When it gets legal then you’ll smell it everywhere. I guess you just get used to it...

Got an email from this place with 10% Off coupon

https://www.cbd-hongkong.com

anyone who possesses or consumes CBD faces up to seven years in jail and fines of up to HK$1 million (US$127,000).

https://www.thestandard.com.hk/break...eroin,-cocaine
    shri likes this.

So as usual they (HK) must follow China

John Lee, a former police officer who became Hong Kong's chief executive in July, has taken a hard line on drugs.

"Cannabis is a drug, and the government will categorise CBD as a dangerous drug... to protect the public's health," he said in a speech last month.

China last year banned the use of CBD in cosmetic products.

Meanwhile cigarettes are available in every convenience store across HK and have been proven to be harmful to humans decades ago.

Quote Originally Posted by tropic:
    Meanwhile cigarettes are available in every convenience store across HK and have been proven to be harmful to humans decades ago.
    At the same time as trying to ban vaping/e-cigs, which are demonstrably effective in aiding smoking cessation and appear to be (don't think it is conclusive yet) significantly less harmful than cigs if used as a substitute. Really head scratching stuff, makes me think that someone somewhere in the decision making chain is enjoying some well stuffed brown envelopes....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3