• 1 Post By chuckster007
  • 2 Post By shri
  • 2 Post By civil_servant
  • 2 Post By civil_servant
  • 1 Post By AJZ

Bentley causes multi-car crash in tunnel after crossing into opposite lane

Closed Thread

Bentley causes multi-car crash in tunnel after crossing into opposite lane

HK$3 million Bentley causes multi-car collision in Hong Kong’s Cross-Harbour Tunnel after veering into opposite lane
    The Bentley was travelling along the Cross-Harbour Tunnel when the crash occurred at 4am. The driver, surnamed Lu and aged 50, suffered hand and ear injuries, with 10 others slightly hurt in the incident.
    Lu was arrested over driving under the influence of alcohol, after he failed a breathalyser test, police said.

When a single tunnel is used for both directions during the middle of the night its when its the most dangerous like in this case, you never know who is drunk driving, who is feeling sleepy, who is looking at their mobile phones instead of the road, a quick crossing of lanes and your bound to get a big crash.

Another expensive car totaled

I see, the single tunnel is now the problem. Not the driving while drunk, sleepy, or distracted by a phone. Those individuals should be accommodated.

Ellenna and markranson like this.

Quote Originally Posted by civil_servant:
    I see, the single tunnel is now the problem. Not the driving while drunk, sleepy, or distracted by a phone. Those individuals should be accommodated.
    Damn, that was a quick and amazingly obvious conclusion that the head office came to. Look forward to seeing implementations of this policy decision in time for happy hour on Friday.
    civil_servant and rkenia852 like this.

Found some more pics on FB.

Luckily no one got killed.

hullexile likes this.

What is the insurance position in situations like this. I assume his Bentley will not be covered but what about the others? Never personally been in this type of crash.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    Damn, that was a quick and amazingly obvious conclusion that the head office came to. Look forward to seeing implementations of this policy decision in time for happy hour on Friday.
    Sounds great. Let me wrap up my sarcasm hour on Thursday then.
    shri and rkenia852 like this.

How drunk is a person to drive into a fucking bus?

But good it was a bus. A small car he would have killed people.

markranson likes this.

The Chinese have a hard time handling their liquor! I guess he thought “hey I’m rich so no one will hit me!”

Miraculous that no one died! That car looks like it took brief flight.