Like Tree110Likes

Cathay Pacific’s LGBT ad banned from HK Airport & MTR

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    Is that because they are both working full time?
    Don't have to worry about school fees.

Quote Originally Posted by Paxbritannia:
    Don't have to worry about school fees.
    Again that means they can spend more on themselves or save not that they spend more. In fact if they are able to save more they are spending less assuming the same income. School fees are still spending just different spending.

Cathy just wants to make people talk about an otherwise mediocre company. Mission accomplished. They don't give a shit about gay people.

MatthieuTofu and Skyhook like this.

Quote Originally Posted by monomono:
    Cathy just wants to make people talk about an otherwise mediocre company. Mission accomplished. They don't give a shit about gay people.
    Mediocre company ranked in the top ten of its industry last year again... I guess that means all airlines would be mediocre in your book. If only you could run the world Yet you don't...I wonder why that is...

Quote Originally Posted by Golem:
    Mediocre company ranked in the top ten of its industry last year again... I guess that means all airlines would be mediocre in your book. If only you could run the world Yet you don't...I wonder why that is...
    Not to bring politics into it, but the current leader of the US isn't exactly who you would want to grow up to be. Maybe some would say yeah, it doesn't matter make me president. Those are the kinds who end up ruling the world. His predecessor made it too and he's much more of a rational being.

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10