Like Tree1201Likes

07/19 - July Protests & Related News

Closed Thread
Page 49 of 142 FirstFirst ... 41 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 57 ... LastLast

Viewing the footage showing up all over the net of what took place in Yuen Long and I can hardly believe my eyes - thugs brazenly, indiscriminately beating anyone within the vicinity of the MTR station?! And the police conveniently only show up after the episode is over and the perps have all but left. It is absolutely outrageous.

Gatts, Coolboy and MatthieuTofu like this.

Quote Originally Posted by nickvv:
    Viewing the footage showing up all over the net of what took place in Yuen Long and I can hardly believe my eyes - thugs brazenly, indiscriminately beating anyone within the vicinity of the MTR station?! And the police conveniently only show up after the episode is over and the perps have all but left. It is absolutely outrageous.
    It's not just Yuen Long. Reports are coming in that Tuen Mun and Tai Po MTR stations along the West Rail line have men in white shirts attacking people coming off the trains.

Fights were also reported to be breaking out again at Yuen Long MTR station just now.
    MatthieuTofu likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatts:
    No surprise there. It's no secret he has alleged dealings with the triads. I wonder if there are any potential legal consequences for him. He must "know something" was being planned. But I doubt even if there are any potential legal liability, he will be facing any consequences.
    Last edited by Coolboy; 22-07-2019 at 01:01 AM.

Oh now news are reporting the police are putting on a show with batons and riot gear after the triad thugs have fled. Pathetic.

The triads will likely be rewarded by the authorities in some way for their "patriotic" action, like turning a blind eye to their criminal activities and letting it run rampant.

Last edited by Coolboy; 22-07-2019 at 01:23 AM.

The massive hundreds strong triad attacks on civilians in NT and the very apparent police collusion in ignoring calls for help or simply walking away from the scene should be main news on Monday.

Except we'll most likely see the main "news" organizations either ignore or massively downplay it...

Coolboy and Gatts like this.

Now TV are filming (from a distance) a large and boisterous group of masked and stick-wielding white shirts (suspected triads or Heung Yee Kuk?) gathering somewhere in NT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WB90VhmXytY

Quote Originally Posted by Mefisto:
    Now TV are filming (from a distance) a large and boisterous group of masked and stick-wielding white shirts (suspected triads or Heung Yee Kuk?) gathering somewhere in NT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WB90VhmXytY
    I have to wonder, is there any difference between them anymore?

Also, the location appears to be a village in Yuen Long, if my Chinese understanding is correct.

My sister in law who lives in Yuen Long whatsapped me a few videos over the weekend of white shirt dudes hitting anybody who wore black at the mtr and on a train, including other passengers who werent even involved. Crazy shit.

No police to be seen at the time.....

One fearless female reporter with nonstop running commentary from Yuen Long MTR platform... she won't be expecting any Bauhinia awards from the regime; only that there wouldn't be any permanent injuries!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBgeL7khspM

Actually, she's probably fearing for her life but chooses to overcome it...

Skyhook, Coolboy and MatthieuTofu like this.

Closed Thread
Page 49 of 142 FirstFirst ... 41 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 57 ... LastLast